♡Chapter 17: I love you!

Wilbur and I don't break the kiss - I feel this this was just meant to be, meant to happen, that both of us in a way desired, deep inside. The fact that he started to kiss me makes me realize that, all of my thoughts about how he'd never like me, were wrong, and I feel like I'm in heaven right now.

We pull away slowly, catching some breath, as we stare into each other's eyes again. „Oh wow...", is the only thing I manage to say. Thousands of feelings and emotions hit me at once. Thousands of thoughts, and the urge to kiss him again.
„You're the most beautiful girl I've ever met y/n", Wilbur says, caressing my face. „Oh Will, stop it", I scoff, blushing. „Don't scoff at me beautiful", wilbur sarcastically said, giggling. „...and you're the most beautiful boy I've ever met Will", I say, booping his nose. „tsss, oh You're so sweet", he giggles, booping my nose back. We remain really close to each other, just cuddling, him caressing my head, while my head rests on his chest. We fall again into a kiss, gently, with love and affection. Both of my arms, wrapped around his neck while his arms  rest on my waist. It feels so good, it feels so right. I'm now completely sure about my feelings to him: I'm in love with him and- I want to be with him. I want him and him only. He makes me the most happy. He makes me smile, when I'm at my lowest. He cheers me up, he makes me laugh. He cares for me and I feel so safe with him, safer than I've felt with anyone else I've been with. He's the one I want.
I've spent another night at Will's apartment, after he asked me to stay over one more night. I said yes, of course. We've talked about our feelings towards each other, revealing what we truly desire.
We've talked almost the whole night over everything, settling and discussing different topics, including to be dating now but keeping it a secret for now. Both me and Wilbur agree that it may be too early to announce it, so therefore we keep it a secret.
At the end of the day, we decided to go to sleep, as it's getting really late + we both grew really tired.
We kiss each other one more time, before closing our eyes, falling asleep and entering the beautiful world of dreams.

TW: ABUSE!!
The next morning was really interesting to wake up to; not only did Wilbur and I started dating yesterday, but this also means, for the both of us, this is gonna be a new chapter in our lives. I'd have never thought I'd find love here in Brighton. After my last relationship with my ex boyfriend Aaron has terribly failed, due to him being not loyal to me and cheat on me with various girls and dump me for some other girl, I started to despise love. Aaron has also been quite abusive to me and hit me many times. He'd become really toxic towards me, forbidden me to see anyone else that wasn't him. How did I manage to get out of it? I managed to rebel against him and run away from him. I'd get a restraining order so he wouldn't come near me again. I lived at the time with a good friend of mine, until I was able to feel safe enough again to live on my own. I changed my number, blocked him everywhere and cut off any contact I had with any of his family/relatives. They shouldn't know about me any longer nor did I wanted them in my life any longer..
!! TW ENDS!!

Wilbur and me sit around the table, eating our breakfast that he made. He's a really good cook, there's nothing else to add. We sat in silence but I wasn't really minding it this time. Sometimes you don't need words or even say anything.
"Wilbur?", I started to ask him.
"Yes sweetheart?", he asked me back, looking at me.
"What did you and techno discuss yesterday in the guest room? I've been meaning to ask you? Are you allowed to say it?", I asked him. This has been bothering me and I feel like now it's the perfect time to know. He thinks for a while.
"You know, techno has noticed that you and I... you know... he noticed something was up and confronted me about it. Everything I've told you yesterday, I told techno first", he said, sipping from his coffee. That makes actually more sense now, thinking about it. "Oohh, alright, thank you Will.", I continue to eat my breakfast. "Was it really so important to know?" He asked me, laughing.
"Hmm, kinda. I'm a bit nosey but just a little bit", I laughed back. "You nosey prick", he playfully insulted me, laughing. "Well what can I say, it's just me", I laughed.
"And I love who you are", Wilbur said, smiling at me.
"Oh- I- I love you too Will", I say surprised, my mouth slightly open and my eyebrows are raised.
Wilbur just giggled at how surprised I looked at him telling me he loves me. He gets up from his chair, comes towards me and places his hands on my lap.
"I love you y/n", he softly says, leaning in for a kiss.
"I love you too Will", i reply back, leaning into the kiss too. Our lips meet again and we kiss with lots of affection. HE LOVES ME! HE FREAKING LOVES ME! We slowly pull away from the kiss, keeping the eye contact. How this man makes me so happy...

I've decided to go back to my apartment today, as it's been 2 days I've spent my time at Will's, + my classes start soon and I need to slowly prepare for everything. As much as I'd love to stay at Will's, but I can't neglect my apartment right? I've rented this, especially for my classes so I can't just abandon it.
Before I leave, Wilbur decided to take me to the park and we went for a walk. It was the same park that we've gone to before- the park with the mini playground. I feel that Wilbur also has a hard time just letting me go back to my apartment - but I have to. We talked about twitch again and about so many different topics. One of the most romantic and again, cliché things Wilbur has done was to pick a flower for me and give it to me, which I was in awwe for. He's such a romantic guy...
After our park trip, he insisted to bring me back to my apartment- so I let him.
About 5-10 mins later we arrive. It's been only 2 days but it feels longer since I've been there. I kiss Wilbur one more time, hug and tell him goodbye before he drives off. I open the door to my apartment and here I am again; my apartment.
The last days have been fun meeting new people and especially with Wilbur.
I dropped my shoes, put my jacket down and walk inside. I've taken some pictures at the park today, since it was so lovely so I decided to post them to Instagram:
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
@y/n: I've spent some time at the loveliest park today with @wilbursoot :) <3 thank you for showing me to this park <3
[ insert pictures ]
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
It takes only a little while until I get the first likes and reactions under my post.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ @tatjxgirl17: OMG I have the most gorgeous sister in the world! :O I miss and love you so much. #loveyousister <3
-
@alexandraxsunshine: my beautiful daughter <3 This park looks really gorgeous. I'd love to be there too. Really happy for you. I love you sweetheart :* <3
-
@moonlight.xscape: I KNEW SOMETHING WOULD BE UP BETWEEN YOU AND WILBUR ;) BTW YOU'RE A GORGEOUS PRINCESS OMG THATS MY BESTE Y'ALL!!! :,)))) <33333
-
@itzz_ariiii: I've been to this park many times. Absolutely beautiful. Also: I'm happy for you! You're so beautiful queen! love, Ari <3
-
@wilbursoot: Park pog :O ngl it has been really beautiful today. Can't wait to spend some more time at the park ;) <3 btw: did you really  post that picture of me trying to climb the tree...? o_O
-
@y/n replied to @wilbursoot's comment: YES, I had to o_O I think it was cute tho... park pog indeed :O <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was 10pm when I got off a call with my mom, after I have decided, I should call her again and let her know about what's going on. Of course she asked about Wilbur too but again, we keep it private at the moment. It was really lovely to speak to her again and of course, I miss her too. I definitely promised her to visit her sometime again, but, not anytime soon. I got to speak with my sister too.
After this long call, I chatted with Wilbur for sometime, before I decided to go to sleep. Today has been another long, successful and good day. I'm excited to what tomorrow will bring, and the days and months after that.
The moon is looking almost full today, shining through my window. The stars, again twinkling in the sky. A little wind, makes the trees slightly shake, but not too much. With a smile, I close my eyes and I fall into a deep sleep with the most beautiful and pleasant dreams.
———————————————————————————
Words: 1593♡
THE "I LOVE YOU" SENTENCE HAS BEEN DROPPED! THEY'RE OFFICIALLY DATING :,) HOW DO YOU ENJOY THE STORY SO FAR? I TRY TO NOT MAKE EVERYTHING MOVE TOO FAST FORWARD, BUT ALSO NOT MAKE IT GO TOO SLOW. NEITHER IS GOOD IN MY OPINION BUT IT DEPENDS. I'M PRETTY PROUD OF THE STORY AND WE SUCCESSFULLY SURPASSED OUR 100 READS SO THANK YOU SO MUCH :O I HOPE YOU LIKE MY FIRST STORY