♡Chapter 25: She's beauty, She's grace!

~ Sunday, 8AM, Wilbur's Apartment ~

It is 8am. I slowly started to open my eyes, feeling extremely dead, in a sense that my body is kind of sore, my head is hurting & I feel hungover. What happened last night? I try to look around, realizing I'm laying...on the couch? I realize we're in Wilbur's apartment. How did we get here? I look at Wilbur, who is still deeply asleep. He looks so peaceful when he's sleeping...
I try to wake Wilbur up, gently shaking him, but he doesn't really react.
„Wilbur! Hey! Wilbur! Wake up! Hey!", I whisper, attempting to wake up him up. Eventually he moved which was a good sign. „Wilbur!", my voice gets a bit louder. „Wha-what?", Wilbur finally says, slowly turning and stretching. „Where am I?"
„Wilbur, we're on your couch. Idk how we got here, do you?", I ask him, slowly getting up.
Wilbur gets up slowly too, looking around as he whines in pain. Also he, has some light headache, feeling hungover. We slowly sit up, questioning on how we got here, and why do we feel this way.
What has happened last night? I have a complete blank in my head... i don't even remember anything... my mind is just blank.

Wilbur decides to make us some coffee and breakfast, meanwhile I'll go take a shower and change. I have been in some really fancy clothes... but for what? All attempts to remember yesterday, failed terribly. Maybe the shower will make me remember.. and maybe food will too.
After shower, I put some more comfy clothes on and join Wilbur again in the kitchen. Not even the shower could make me remember..
„Do you remember anything from last night Will?" I try to ask him. Maybe he knows...
„Let me think... my mind is also completely blank but... I do remember that.... Wait.... I remember that I- I think I picked you up and, we went to this bar...", Wilbur tries to remember, scratching his head.
„We've been to this bar and- we ordered shit... then I have a blank. Then I remember ordering some vodka. Then I saw Phil... and I have a blank again.." he continues to remember.
„WAIT! Phil? You've seen Phil?", I ask shocked. I don't remember seeing him at the bar.
„Yeah if I remember correctly he was with Kristin?", Wilbur says, handing us both the breakfast and coffee he had made.
„Thank you", - „I don't remember seeing phil but... now that you say the things you remember... I also remember ordering drinks, I remember we were dancing and I remember sitting in some sort of car..", I tell him, sipping from my coffee.
„In a car? Did Phil bring us home eventually?" he asks me confused.
„I don't know. Could be", I keep eating my breakfast.
Wilbur and I just relaxed on the couch after, trying to get over our hangovers and headache.

Eventually Wilbur got a dm... that dm was from Phil... oh no, did we do something bad?
„What did he say?", I ask Wilbur impatiently.
„What? Phil said ‚Hey Will. I'll come over later. We need to talk'... what did we do?", he looks at me, nervously.
„I don't know what we could have done?", I say, confused.
Oh no, I wonder what Phil has to tell us. Or what kind of talk he has to do...

1PM ~ Someone ringed at our door. Wilbur opened the door, to see Phil, standing in front of the door, with a neutral face on his face.
Wilbur greets him in, Phil takes his jacket off, walking into the living room to greet me. We sat in silence for a moment, before Phil spoke up.
„Soooo, about yesterday guys", he began to say, crossing his arms. Wilbur and me just sat there, thinking about all the possible things that could have happened yesterday... he looked at us before he continued..
„Yesterday, I was going to the bar with Kristin and, I saw you guys, coming from the rest room,being, what I assume totally wasted. After a while, I saw you kissing at a bar table. I was worried for you 2 so I told Kristin we'd bring you home. In the car, you made out again, not being able to remove your hands from each other. I just wanna know... are you guys like... you know, something?", Phil says, looking at us with a look that wants answers right now.
Wilbur and me just looked at each other. We have been caught. Someone saw it - and that someone was Philza!
I couldn't bring myself to say anything, as I don't know how to begin... but Wilbur. He stood up, grabbing Phil's shoulder and looked at him.
„Phil...", be begins to say. „Yes, we have been dating for a while now and- we've tried to keep it a secret but I think yesterday, we couldn't contain it anymore...", Wilbur looks down to the ground, as if he did something wrong right now. Now I stand up too, grabbing his hand to support him.
„Wilbur and I have been dating for some weeks now and we didn't want to tell anyone. We needed to figure it out for ourselves if we'd actually match and if this all is worth it", I tell Phil, giving Wilbur a reassuring look. He looks up at me and smiles at me.
He grabs my hand tighter, as he waits for Phil to answer.
„Y/n. Will..", Phil begins his sentence. „I'd have never thought that you'd be a thing but heck I'm so happy for you guys. Will, you don't need to be sad about it. Did you think I'll scream at you? Mate, I'm so happy you guys have found each other. I totally understand you needed to figure it out and heck you guys are perfect together. I had a feeling you even would be, according to yesterday but, this is some amazing news!", Phil says, hugging us both.

„Thank you Mate!", Wilbur smiles at Phil. I really love her and I'm more than 100% sure that SHE is the one you know?", he looks at me with a big smile.
„Mate, I'm so happy you have found the one. I watched your relationships break and fail but I know your relationship with y/n will last for a hell long of a time", Phil says with a smile.
Phil gives us both another hug, showing his big pride and happiness for us. I lean myself onto Wilbur, who takes me into his arms, holding me close to him.
We've talked some more with Phil, explaining him everything about the relationship that Wilbur and me have now and how it's time to make it public.
Phil left the apartment after some time and we decided that it's time to make our relationship public. Wilbur has asked me if I'm ready for this step- and ofc I said yes. I asked him the same thing since the both of us need to agree to this.
Wilbur nods, assuring me he is also really ok with it.
And that's how we decided to announce to everyone we're dating!
Wilbur has been calling all of his closest friends about it, and so did I. I took a step further to take a couple picture of us and post it to Instagram:
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
[@y/n: bf reveal :O He's beauty, he's grace :,)  I love you @wilbursoot <3 ]
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Not even 10 mins later and my comment section have been overflowing with „WHAT" and congratulation messages. Also people being really happy for us! Even Wilbur decided to post it to his Instagram, which automatically also reveals it to his fans/viewers:
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
[@wilbursoot: gf reveal! :O my e-girl!  she's beauty, she's grace :,) I love you @y/n <3 ]
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
After making our relationship a public thing, we've just been so happy to finally not hide it anymore. We can finally show our love in public and be proud of being together.
My mom has called me, as she wanted to talk about it with me on call. I could hear her proud voice, sounding really happy and crying out of joy.
She wanted to also meet him now and I assured her, she will.
Even Wilbur called his parents to let them know and even his parents seemed to be happy and they wish for him to keep me and make sure that I keep him.
After both of us have successfully called our parents and told everyone, we fell into each other's arms, kissing each other passionately and happily.
Wilbur breaks the kiss, and suddenly picks me up. He holds me in the air, spinning me as he keeps looking at me with big eyes and a bright smile.
"omg Wilbur! Babe! What are you doing?", I ask him, totally unaware of this move.
Wilbur stops and lets me down again, looking at me.
"I'm just so happy to have you, and finally have someone who I know I'll grow old with. Someone who loves me, for me and knows will stay with me. I feel you're the right one and- I want to keep you forever with me", he says, caressing my face.
"I'm so happy to have you too Will. I'll never leave your side, I promise you. I wanna grow old with you too!", I say, pulling him closer to me.
Wilbur then picks me up and holds me like a bride, kissing me gently.
Oh how he makes me so incredibly happy...

We decided to celebrate this by inviting everyone over for a little party. Drinks, card games and so on. A possible movie time too.
Phil & Kristin, Tommy, Tubbo, Techno, Niki, Fundy, Jack and George will come over. We're so excited to have everyone come over.
I know by now that especially Tommy will be super annoying with this, teasing us all night. Techno might too. After what they've done to us on the previous game night, they might start things like that again.
We prepare some snacks and drinks before they arrive.

9:30PM ~ Everyone came over and the first thing everyone did, was to greet us with a hug, telling us how happy they are for us and how they may have already known, or were totally surprised by this statement.
"I KNEW IT ALL ALONG BABYYYY", Tommy yells as he enters the apartment.
"Yeah yeah Tommy now shut up!", Wilbur jokingly saps at him.
"I'm so happy for you 2 omg I'm gonna cry", Niki says, hugging me while sobbing. "Awww Niki, don't", I say as we keep on hugging.
Techno just hits Wilbur's shoulder playfully, giving him a look that said 'well done brother'.
Everyone else has told us their best wishes and we started the party.
We just sit around the table, talking about it the whole thing.
Tommy and Tubbo just got bored of the 'adults talking' so they decided to play some Minecraft in Wilbur's streaming room. Of course Tommy logged on to stream from his own channel.
All this time, I've been really close to wilbur, finally being happy not to hide it anymore.
After that, we started to play some card games, along with scrabble. The last thing we did was watching a movie, on where Tommy and Tubbo also participated.

The night ended with them all leaving by 2am in the morning, leaving Wilbur and me again alone - which was beautiful since we had some romantic times, before we went to bed and drift off to the dream lands. I've never been so happy in my life as I am right now. Wilbur makes me endlessly and incredibly happy and I'm happy to have found him. I could never imagine my life without him ever again..
———————————————————————————
Words: 1949♡
FINALLY, THEIR RELATIONSHIP IS PUBLIC AND, THEY FINALLY KNOW THEY BELONG TOGETHER :,) CURRENTLY WATCHING TUBBO, AS I'M WRITING THIS.
I ALSO HOPE THAT YOU, AS A READER ENJOY IT TOO. IT MAY NOT BE 100% PERFECT BUT HEY, I DO MY BEST!