14

The next morning Joon sat in class listening to the instructors lecture and taking notes, thankful his car had enough gas to make it to school and back home. To be honest he couldn't really concentrate on anything the instructor said, his mind kept wandering to Jin, what's he doing today? Is he ok? Is he thinking of me? He wondered. He also couldn't help but feel bad for rejecting Irene last night but a part of him just didn't want to do anything last night. It wasn't that he wasn't interested in his own wife, he just wasn't in the mood.

During lunch he sat in the cafeteria with Jackson, Sehun, and Taemin. They chattered amongst each other, except Joon, he took this opportunity to text Jin.

Namjoon: Hey babe

Seokjin: You called
me babe?

Namjoon: Sorry,
is it a bad thing?

Seokjin: no, I kinda
like it.

Namjoon: 😘

Seokjin: 😘

Namjoon: What are
you doing later?

Seokjin: Idk yet
why?

Namjoon: I want to 
see you

Seokjin: Hmm,
I think that can be
a possibility.

Namjoon: I can pick
you up after class

Seokjin: and where 
do you wanna go?

Namjoon: Was thinking
we could go park
somewhere and talk?

Seokjin: sure

Namjoon: K I'll msg
you when I'm on my way
😘

Seokjin: 😘

Namjoon put his phone back in his pocket, ate his lunch quickly and went back to class. He was the first one there since there was 15 minutes left of lunch. He sat at his desk and pulled out his notes to refresh his memory, but he kept getting distracted with Jin on his mind. 

He felt his phone vibrate, he eagerly reached in his pocket thinking it was Jin.

Irene: I need you 
to pick up some
onions on the way
home.

He felt irked considering the fact that she didn't even say please and more or less demanded it, but he texted her back.

Namjoon: Yeah, np

He picked up the onions at the local supermarket on his way home from school. He walked inside the kitchen  and Irene was busy frying hamburger. He put the onions down on the counter and told her he was going out for a few hours.

"What? But why? I'm making dinner." Irene whined, she put the spatula down and turned to face Joon who was ready to walk back out the door.

"I have things to do." He told her as he walked towards the door and slipped his shoes back on and with that, he walked out the door, leaving Irene standing there. He honestly didn't care, all he had on his mind at the moment was Jin. He got in his car, buckled up, pulled his phone out and texted Jin.

Namjoon: Be there
in 10

Seokjin: Kay

He put his phone back in his pocket, started the engine and drove to Jin's place.