4

Just click submit, you chicken shit! Jin argued with himself as he laid in bed, finger hovering over the submit profile button. To be honest he felt guilty because the man who takes care of him was a few feet away in the shower but at the same time he wanted the profile just to talk to people. He had no intention of meeting anyone, it was just talking, there was no harm in that.

Jin was always at home, he had no friends because either no one likes his boyfriend or he deemed them unfit to be in Jin's life. He wasn't allowed to work either, his boyfriend insisted he would take care of him. 

He pushed submit.

Name: Kim Seokjin

Message | Add Friend

About me
I'm out of the closet, just looking for friends, nothing more, don't ask to meet cause it won't happen.

Last active time: Active Now
Orientation: Gay
Relationship: Prefer not to say
Looking for: Friends, chat
Height: 5'11"
Body type: Thin
Religion: None
Ethnicity: Korean
Has children: No
Education: Some college
Smoking: No
Drinking: Occasionally

***

Joon pushed submit

Name: Kim Namjoon

Message | Add Friend

About me
Broke college student, IQ 148, I'm accident prone,if you like cheese msg me so we can discuss further.

Last active time: Active Now
Orientation: bisexual
Relationship: Married
Looking for: Friends, chat
Height: 5'10"
Body type: Thin
Religion: None
Ethnicity: Korean
Has children: No
Education: College
Smoking: No
Drinking: Occasionally

Joon stared at his phone for a good few seconds before scrolling through the many thousands of other profiles. No one really captured his attention, most were of stuck up looking women who made it very clear they were either looking for a free ride or looking for a casual hook up. The men weren't any better either, most had shirtless bathroom selfies which Joon scoffed at. He continued to scroll until he came across Jin's profile.

Who is that? He wondered.

The first thing that captured his attention was Jin's pretty pouty lips, they were red, probably he had applied some lip gloss. His eyes then trailed to his nose which was blunt yet cute, his nose was of a type Joon couldn't remember at the moment but he sure remembered reading somewhere in the internet that people having this type of nose indicates they are kind and lovable type of person, with whom you can spend as much time as you want. Joon snickered as he shook his thoughts off, and focused his eyes again on the screen. He then perused Jin's jaw line, it was sharp and smooth, and Joon realised how perfect his face cutting was. His eyes then focused on Jin's round black ones, they were a little sparkly and held a joyous lilt in them. Joon's focus then moved on some of Jin's bangs which were covering half of his right eye. He noticed how his hair was combed in a specific style, which basically revealed how silky and fluffy it was.

 Soon an unexpectant smile spread on Joon's lips as he carried on admiring every feature of this beautiful stranger.

Without thinking, he pressed like on Jin's photo. 

***

*Ding*

Jin was just about to fall asleep when his phone notification went off startling him. He quickly grabbed his phone, swiping swiping up and putting in his password. He furrowed his brows noticing that someone liked his picture on WeMeet and at the same time he was kind of scared due to the fact that his boyfriend was a few feet away somewhere in the house.