13

[Warning: abuse, mention of suicide]

Jin sat in the living room watching tv, he and Jiyong had arrived home well over an hour ago. He had no idea that when he was in the room changing into comfortable clothes to wear around the house that his phone fell out of his pocket. He also didn't notice that Jiyong noticed his phone fall. He followed Jin to the living room and watched a bit of TV with him but he made the excuse that he still needed to work on the company's project because the deadline was coming up fast.

"Jin can you come in the kitchen for a second." Jiyong requested.

Jin got up and walked in the kitchen seeing his boyfriend sitting at the head of the table.

"What's up?" Jin asked.

"Do you mind explaining yourself." Jiyong gestured toward the phone sitting on the kitchen table, from Jin's perspective you could see the WeMeet app open and you could see Jin's profile as clear as day.

His blood ran cold in his veins and he started to shake to the point he felt cold and his teeth started chattering.

"What's wrong babe...cold?" Jiyong's words laced with venom, his eyes narrowed looking straight at Jin.

"I...why were you going through my phone?" Jin kept his voice steady and straightened his shoulders, head held high, chin jutting out.

"Excuse me? Your mine! You live here with me, you belong to me! I have every right to go through your phone?" Jiyong's words were callous and cold as ice. 

"I wanted friends-" Jin began the explain but within mere seconds his boyfriend flew from his seat towards Jin, grabbed him by the chin and started squeezing, his eyes filled with hatred.

"You wanted friends? So you lie to me this entire time? I gave you everything! I feed you, I buy you clothes, I buy you things, I let you live here rent free! All I ask is for fucken loyalty Seokjin, but you go and shit all over that by talking to and meeting up with a loser from a dating app." Jiyong screamed as spit flew in Jin's face, he shoved him by the face causing him to fall on his ass on the floor.

Jin put his arms up to shield himself from a potential beating.

"Just get it done and over with already, cause I did nothing wrong except make a friend." Jin began to cry.

"Look at me." Jin looked up and to his horror Jiyong spit right on his face, punched him twice on the side of the head and delivered a solid kick to the side of his ribs.

"You're not worth shit." Jiyong muttered, he walked away. Jin heard him grab his car keys and leave the house. He wiped his face with the sleeve of his shirt, layed down on the floor and cried his eyes out.

"I hate my life, I hate this place, I hate feeling trapped, I want to die!" He wailed.

He laid there letting his tears flow for a few minutes when he heard his phone go off. He realized Jiyong had left his phone on the table. He got up to answer it, saw it was a notification from WeMeet, he knew exactly who it was.

***

Joon sent another message, he didn't think he'd get a reply, he had just placed hiz phone down on the couch beside him when his phone went off. Surprised, he grabbed his phone and opened it.

Seokjin: Can you come
get me?

Namjoon: Now?

Seokjin: Yes now

Namjoon: I can't I 
have no gas for my car.

Seokjin: I have a few
bucks I can give you
gas, just come get me
plz?