4 ⭑ So, no blowie?*

Start from the beginning

You could say church/religion was a sensitive, triggering topic for me.

"What?" Mikey genuinely saw no harm with what he said, "People say they're freaks in the sheets, there's nothing wrong with it."

"Yeah, and you know why? Because most churches teach them to shame their natural, sexual urges so they feel the need to hide it all the time and act like it doesn't exist. And those same people who shame, are the creeps who think virginity is real or that women have to 'save themselves for marriage to stay clean and pure.' It's ridiculous. Don't say things like that, it makes you look incredibly stupid." I scoffed, shaking my head slightly.

Mikey laughed, "First of all, didn't you used to be religious? You were one of those judgy people, I hardly think you can-"

"Yeah, and now I'm fucking not, am I?" I snapped, giving him a harsh glare, "I learned, and now so will you. Just don't be fucking weird about it. It's creepy and extremely goddamn gross. You understand me? Not to mention, it's not gonna make that girl like you any more. She's dumb, but she's not that dumb."

I didn't care for Cherry, because I knew the morals she'd subscribed to. Her mother had plastered them all over their cars and their front lawn in the form of bullshit political propaganda no one cared about.

But... a part of me still felt the need to educate Mikey about women because most of the time he didn't realize stupid shit he said was stupid.

It wasn't very 'punk rock' of him to act like an absolute idiot.

"Alright, alright..." Mikey put his hands up in surrender. "Sorry. I'll learn, won't do it again."

"Good. With that said, I'm gonna go off on a limb and say that she doesn't actually have a phone." I added to try and lessen the tension in the room and help him out a bit. "Some religious people hate their kids to be on social media, and it wouldn't surprise me if she just wasn't allowed."

Going off on a limb? No. I knew she didn't have a phone, nor social media, but that wasn't the point. Mikey didn't need to know how much I really knew about her thanks to Zayn and one simple background check.

I didn't dive into her family history or anything, no, I just figured out her mom's name, her real name, her brother's name, their living history, class and checked for socials just to see. I wanted to make sure my suspicions about her being lame were true and they were.

"Wait - you think she was actually telling the truth? Not just shooting me down?" Mikey asked, his eyes lighting up as he perked up in his seat a little.

"No." I said sarcastically. "Yes that's what I'm saying you fucking clown. You blew it with that one."

"Aw shit!" Mikey hissed, slamming his hand down onto the table. "Fuck and I just left her! I made her all sad and stuff. Noo..." He groaned afterward, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Yeah well, I say good riddance. I really don't like her."

"Why? She's hot, she likes rock music, she's got a cool dog, what more could you want? Is it just because she's religious?" Mikey raised an eyebrow at me and I rolled my eyes, leading him to add, "Now who's the stupid one?"

I got up from the table with a groan, stretching slightly, "You left out the fact that she's annoying as fuck. Can't forget that."

"The girl has said like two words to you, come on, H." Niko rolled his eyes too, getting up from the table too so we could leave.

"And those two words are some of the most annoying I'd ever heard. Enough talk, let's go. You have school."

Mikey downed the rest of his beer and I walked from the dining room to the garage door where my car was waiting.