PART 48"meet Ken"

Start from the beginning

Ryder closed the door and walked towards me.He came on my side of the bed and sat down.His hand went to my hair and he brushed it off my face.

When he touched me I felt my body starting to relax because I took a deep breath.But then it clicked in my mind about our situation and I just moved away from him.

"I-I said that I want to rest"I said while looking away.

"Olivia please"he said with his voice showing how sad he was and I closed my eyes to calm myself down before I start crying.

"P-please just go"I bit my bottom lip to stop it from trembling.

"Okay I'll let you rest but I'll come back and check up on you, okay?"he said and I could feel the bed move showing that he has stood up.

Then I felt his warm lips on my forehead but I did not open my eyes"I love you"he said and then he kissed my forehead one more time before leaving.

I listened to the sound of his footsteps and waited until I heard the door open and close.I put my hands on my mouth to stop the noices of my crying.

RYDER'S POV

I walked out of the door and leaned on it.I can hear her cries but I feel like if I go back inside then I'll just make her pain worse.

I guess I must give her some time to calm down then we can talk.

"Oh hey man"Noah said as him and Ryder appeared from wherever they were coming from.

"Is she awake yet?"he asked and I nodded.

"Then what are you doing outside if she is inside"

"Because she doesn't want to see me"

"And whose fault is that?"he said and I almost jumped at him but then I knew that he was right.

I walked and sat on the bench alongside Lucas.He put a hand on my shoulders as his sign of telling me that he understands.

Noah's phone started ringing"Why do you still use that ringtone?"Lucas asked him.

"Because I like it"he replied.

"You have the worst taste in music"

"Hello heart holder"I was not even suprised that he said that because I've gotten used to him calling his mate with these kind of names.

"Something happened and I could not talk"he said to his mate through the phone.

"Listen ,just calm down"he said as he walked away.

"Goddess knew what she was doing when she made her his mate"Lucas said and somehow I managed to chuckle but Olivia's hurting face of when I first told her about being my second mate appeared in my mind.

"She is pregnant"I said out of nowhere after there was silence.

"Who is pregnant?"he asked.

"Olivia"when I look at Lucas his mouth is just opening and closing like he want to say something but don't know what.

"B-but how"he said as he stood up.