PART 13

OLIVIA'S POV

It has been a couple of hours since the shocking encounter I had with Ryder and Jessica where I found out that they were actually siblings.

Right now we are all seated in the dining table eating our dinner.Ryder is sitting on the head chair of the table while Jessica sit on his left hand side and me on his right hand side.

Ever since we've started to eat our dinner Jessica has been going on and on talking about how Ryder is non stop and it seems as if Ryder will explode with anger.

In order for Ryder to agree to eat dinner with us,Jessica literally had to beg and emotionally blackmail him and it seems as if he can't say no to her.

"Do you guys eat your dinner like this?"Jessica asked as she put her fork on her plate causing it to make noise while she rest her head backwards on the chair looking between us.

"Really speaking the truth your silence is so unbearable"She continued to speak as she now fold her hands.

Only if she knew that we don't eat dinner together.He doesn't even come home until I am fast asleep.

"Earth to Oli,what are you thinking about??"Jessica waved her hand as she asked me.

"N-nothing ,I am just feeling tired that's all"well that is true.I feel emotionally drained with everything that has happened today.

"You should go to sleep while I take Jessica home"Ryder said as he looked at me without his usual anger in his eyes.

"What do you mean brother? I am sleeping here tonight.Unless you two want some privacy then I can leave"She then winked at me and I could feel my face going red with how i am blushing.

"Je-ssi-ca!!"Ryder warned her in a low threatening tone.

"Fine Ryder whatever happens in your bedroom stays in your bedroom"She stands up from her chair"I will just go to sleep now.See you in the morning love birds"She laughs as she walk towards the stairs before stoping at the first step and looked at us"And I'll be sleeping in the other room so you two will have to share a bed I guess"

She shrugged her shoulders while climbing up the stairs leaving me and Ryder in an uncomfortable silence mixed with tension.

I gulped down my water while looking anywhere else other than in his direction finding the ceiling so  interesting now.

I tucked my hair behind my ear and when I looked in his direction I found him starring at me and so did I.

We stared at each other for a little while and it felt as if time stood still with only me and him enjoying just being in each other's presence.

I know that this is the mate bond bringing us close.The more we are in each other's presence or the more we touch each other the stronger the bond will become.

I rubved my eyes feeling myself becoming sleepy" Come on you must be feeling tired"He said as he stood up from his chair.

"Uhmm Y-yes"I also stood up while he started to walk and I followed behind him.

He opened up the door of his room for me and I got in and started looking around.