PART 32°Disturbed°

OLIVIA'S POV

After Noah,Alpha and Chad had left there was only Ryder and I.The silence between us was unbearable but I felt as if I said something he might take it the wrong way.

"What are you doing here?"you know that feeling that you get when You are asked a question when you are caught doing something you are not suppose to?,that's exactly how I feel at this moment.

I opened and closed my mouth like a fish since I didn't know what to say to him.

He started to walk towards me slowly.The more steps he took the more anxious I became.

He stood in front of me with a respective distance between us.Within seconds I felt his hand on mine and it was pulling me to come with him.He didn't wait for my approval as he started to walk towards the stairs with me behind him.

He walked slowly on the stairs but as we were walking on the passage I had to try to keep up with him but I was failing since he was using big steps.

He opened the door of some random room and once we got inside he caged me against the door.My back was against the door while both his hands are placed on both my sides at the door caging me.

I was breathing heavily because of our walk here while he looked calm and definitely not breathing heavily.

"I asked you a question,what brings you here?"Looking at his face he does look slightly angry but I know that he was trying to sound calm.I gulped as he was staring at me waiting for me to answer him.

"I-I came here to give you your phone because I thought you might need it"He just looked at me maybe not knowing what to say.

"But I didn't need it"I felt a pang in my heart when he said that.

"But even if I do need it ,I told you not to go out of the house"I should have stayed at home and not come here.

"Why can't I go out of the house?"I asked him.

I have never wondered why he wouldn't want me to go out but now I'm curious.

He didn't answer me but he looked way more angrier than before.But that won't stop me from knowing the answer to my question.

"Why don't you want me to go outside the house"I asked him again.

Maybe he doesn't want me to go outside the house because he is embarrassed of me.I mean what could be the reason other than thay one.

I took his phone out of my pocket and took his hand from the door and placed the phone on the palm of his hand.

"I'm sorry for going outside of the house to give you your phone bsck"then I turned to open the door but it wouldn't budge. I removed his other hand that was left on the door and tried to open it again but it wouldn't open.

I heard the sound of keys and without turning my head to look back I knew they are the keys to this door.

"Don't turn away from me,look at me"I am a very stubborn person so of course I didn't turn around.

"Olivia I said look at me"I closed my eyes as I can feel the tears threatening to come out.

Ryder turned me around and I looked down with my eyes still closed"Look at me"he said but I didn't listen to him.