PART 28 °Shower°

OLIVIA'S POV

After my little white lie that didn't even last long ,Ryder went to his room afterwards and I was left by myself once again.

I was bored beyond bored.I didn't know what to do.I have been sitting in my room like a prisoner with nowhere to go.I can't walk and I have nobody to hang out with.

It was about dinner time when Julia brought food for me.I was hungry but i was expecting Ryder to be the one to come here.

After I was done eating she came and took the tray she brought food with.

"Thank you so much for the food Julia, it was delicious" I thanked her while giving her a warm smile that she returned.

"you're welcome" she said.

A few minutes passed and I needed to take a shower.As I was contemplating on what to do ,Ryder came to my room.He looked like he just came out of the shower with his hair wet.

"Are you still okay?"he asked while standing at the door.

I nodded.Maybe I should ask him to take me to the bathroom.He is my mate so there is absolutely nothing to be ashamed of.All he has to do is carry me to the shower and then he will leave.

But why is this so difficult to do.It sounded easy while just saying it.

"Do you need something?"I bet he could see through me and can sense that I want help with something with how he was looking at me.

"N-no"I said not really feeling confident enough to ask for help.He nooded and turn to leave.

"Wait!"I said and he looked back at me with a questioning look.

"Uhh....can you..uhm..help me ?"i asked while playing with my fingers and definitely not looking at him.

"With what?"come on Oli .

"With uhm....going to the s-shower"I still didn't look at him and continued to play with my fingers.

He didn't say anything for what felt like eternity.

"You won't be able to stand in the shower, your ankle will be painful"That is when I realised that I can't take a shower but a bath.

He is right.I won't be able to stand in the shower.

"I will go and prepare the bath for you"Then he went ahead to the bathroom.

I just stayed in bed feeling really nervous for some reason.I just played with my fingers waiting for him to be done.

He came out and walked to my side of the bed that I was on.He lifted me up bridal style and walked to the bathroom.He placed me down on the sink counter .

Now what?

He also looked confused on what to do next. I can't possible take off my clothes while standing on one foot so it means only one thing.

Him helping me.

Looking at him now he looked really uncomfortable."is Julia still here?"please say she is still here.

He shook his head indicating that she is gone.

"I don't think I want to take a bath anymore"I suddenly say as my way of chickening out of this situation.

Ryder looked at me with one of his eyebrows raised.I don't know if my eyes are fooling me but he looks really amused with what I said.

"Ohh why is that?"He is asking as if he has no idea why I'm backing out of this.