PART 46°New friend?°

OLIVIA'S POV

It is now the next morning and we are still in the city.Last night Ryder came back and since it was in the evening and we did not have anything to do then we just talked.

It felt really nice to just lay in bed with his arms wrapped around me and listening to him talk.

Today he has gotten up early because he had an important meeting to get to with the guys.He said that he'll call me when he get the chance and I told him to make a chance.

I got dressed in a simple white dress and some sneakers which I wish I've brought my flip flops.I took my phone and got out of the hotel room.I walked and got on a lift going down.

I passed the hotel reception and got out.With the help of Google I found that there is a bookshop near the hotel.I walked for about three minutes before finding the bookshop.

I crossed the road and ran towards it.I really love reading so finding out about this bookshop was a blessing since I have nothing to be doing in that hotel room.This will be a great way to pass the time.

I opened the door of the little bookshop and the bell that is indicating that somebody has walked in rang but there was nobody in sight but a women breastfeeding a baby with another baby who looked like she was five years old sitting besides her.

I decided to just be browsing around until I find something interesting to read.I passed a few shelves with nothing interesting and stopped at the shelf where there were poems collection.

I've never been somebody that has been interested in poems.For one I just don't understand them at all.I find them very confusing so I never really gave myself a chance to try to read to understand them.

I looked at the books of poems and took out one book that has a beautiful cover.I just paged the poems and put it back.I was about to go to another shelf before someone talked to me.

"can't find anything interesting?" The blonde woman asked me.

"Well I wanted to try something new but I just don't know where to start" I said while smiling at her.

"You won't mind some help, would you?" she asked and I shook my head.

"not at all" I said excitedly

She told me that there is a cafe just outside the bookshop so we could grab some coffee while talking and I agreed.

We found a table by the window and I ordered some muffins with coffee and so did she.

"Where are my manners, I forgot to introduce myself.My name is Brittany" She said while taking her sunglasses off and extending her hand.

She has gorgeous blue eyes but you can mistake them for grey. Something about her just looks so familiar like I've seen her somewhere before.

"I'm Olivia and have we maybe met before" I shook her hand while asking.

"Not really I don't think so" Our order arrived and she told me that she has this amazing book of poems that are so easy to understand and she has highlighted some words.

She took out a red book and handed it to me. The  cover looks exactly the same as the book at Ryder's study that I found the other day.They both look like a journal.The only difference is that this one has a title on the cover although it is merely visible.It is a little faded but you can still read it.