Chapter 16: Before the Main Show

Northwest of Jura Forest

Guy and the others didn't know what happened. They just stare at the empty space where Rimuru standing at.

When they feel Rimuru's aura gushing out, all of them knew that it's dangerous if it continue. Rimuru's anger generated fluctuations that were actually dangerous-no, it's already poisonous to them that they can't even get near him.

All of them are shaking in fear that those someone floating in the air can't maintain their balance while flying. While those someone in land can't put strength to their legs to stand until they collapse to the ground.

Guy and the others said to Rimuru to stop while yelling, but Rimuru didn't move as if he didn't hear anything. Then suddenly, Rimuru lunged towards Ivarage at a speed that everyone can't perceived.

All of them left dumbfounded, can't explained what just happened.

But the truth is, Rimuru used multiple skills at the same time. He first use the upgraded version of skill [Frozen World] to stop time, and then use [Traveller] to warp in front of Ivarage. While using this two skills, Rimuru used [Turn Null Energy] to make it more powerful, and [Primitive Magic] an ability to activate and nullify magic and skill even in a frozen world. Using multiple skill at the same time is impossible for anyone to do.

.........

......

...

For an ancient demon lord like Guy, two skills was only his limit. Even if you have vast knowledge about magic and skill, it's still an impossible thing to do. But for Rimuru that has Ciel on his side, he can do it in a breather.

Everyone have no knowledge about this, because, until now, Rimuru still hadn't informed everyone about the existence that reside within his soul. Ciel, after all, was Rimuru's hidden trump card that he can't just reveal to anyone.

The only thing they doubt that even in this frozen world, all of them except for Rimuru can't move. Even Velzard that excel in using the skill Frozen World, can't even flinched.

Well, they still notice that Rimuru uses the skill. The only problem is that, in this frozen world, an individual that already experienced it or immune to absolute stop, or a digital lifeform that has the same property of a information particle are not even allowed to enter in this very dimension, only people permitted by Rimuru and himself, the user.

It easy thing to say, but it's not easy to understand in the common sense of this world.

Unleashing a skill that only user was allowed and the people permitted by the user was not easy thing to do.

All individual that reside in this world are bound by the rules after all. You cannot just defy it easily.

The example of an individual that still not bound by the rules of this world is Ivarage and his men, and also Rizu. They come from another timeline, and they are still in the state of recognizing.

An individual like Rimuru, who reincarnated and lived in this world for many years, must not have power to do that. But somehow, it became possible.

All the people that are present in the battlefield that witnessed this phenomena still don't know what's the correct answer though.

.........

......

...

After Rimuru warp in front of Ivarage, Rimuru unleashed a powerful attack that sent Ivarage through space.

Everything happened so fast that Ivarage- no, not just Ivarage, but everyone didn't have time to even react.

Rimuru moved so fast that their Magic Perception didn't detect him at all. That means, Ivarage received a powerful attack that he didn't know where or who it came from.