Chapter 1: New Start

After the Tenma War...........

It's already 2 years ago after the Tenma War and the whole world was in state of peace. There is no crime or war anymore, because of the new established laws and facilities of each country.

Tempest has become the most powerful and wealthy country in the world. Many people started to see the leader of Monster Country as a hero, despite him being as one the demon lord.

The demon lord of this monster country planned to further enhanced the living of it's people, and so, he and his people created some advanced technology to improved their life. The leaders of each country established a connection to Tempest to import those new products like magitrains, aeroplanes and advanced ships.

Tempest become the center of attraction and transaction of each country. Each country and it's people improved their way of living just by establishing a close connection.

He also implemented a new law that give rights to each monster to freely travel and live to a country that they desire.

Because of this, monster can now travelled and lived to the place they want. There's still someone that belittle the monster, but only few.

Even now, each country especially Tempest was still progressing................

Rimuru POV

Many things happen after the Tenma War, like Shuna and Shion insisting me to become their wife.

I reject their proposal of course, because even though they have grown beautiful, I still see them as a family member.

Chloe was also the same. Inviting me to have marriage with her.

I can't give her a proper answer, because I have two reason;

1. She's a student of Shizu-san and me

2. It's because of a certain loli blonde demon lord

Even though she had now acquired a seductiveness that reminded me of an adult woman after fusing with "Chronoa", she's still my student.

A certain blonde demon lord also threatening me that I should stay away to Chloe. Telling me he was ready to wage war anytime.

I can't answer properly to the confession of Chloe because of this.

It really gives me headache.

....................

Currently, I'm here in my office and guess what I am doing right now?

?.....?.....?.....?.....?

Well, you're right, you're favorite demon lord Rimuru Tempest is now working, checking this piles upon piles of papers. [Sigh] I'm so bored.

Diablo and Shion was both persistent, saying that I need a secretary to finish my work. They're both annoying and they'll just hinder my work, so I kicked out them both.

Veldora and Ramiris was also in the same boat. Persistent to the point of being annoying.

Even though I'm one of the most powerful being in the world.
I'm powerless when it comes to this bunch of papers and these idiots.

Ciel didn't want to help me, saying that I have to do it myself. How could she do this to me. Ciel is my skill and I'm his master, so it's only natural that she would help me, right.

<<You still have to do it, master. It's the best way to improve your skills in paperwork.>>

'Wow! You're still the master of reasoning.'

I can't win in an argument when Ciel is my opponent, so, even though I'm tired (in mind), I continue my work.

1 hour later.......

And there! At last, I'm finished with my work today.

<<Congratulation, master...>>

'Thanks, Ciel. With this, I can now relaxed and enjoy my day.'

When I start to leave my office, someone knock on the door.

"Come in."

"Excuse me, Rimuru-sama. There's still paper that you have to check."

It's Shuna that has some paper in hands. When I see that, I almost collapse because of the shock.

[Ciel, you have to help me. Whether you like it or not.] I said forcefully in my mind.

<<.....yes..>>

30 minutes later.........

[Sigh] I sigh in relief.

It's really fast when Ciel was helping me in my work. I'm really happy that she's my skill.

<<I just do it because I have no choice. There's no next time, master.>>

"You're no fun, Ciel."

'It's already nighttime when I finished my work. I have to rest now.' I said in my mind while glancing at the window.

I immediately leave in my office, and head towards my house. Instead of using [Teleport] to go there, I walked and enjoy the beautiful view of Tempest.

It's really lively in here. Lively enough that makes you question if there's a festival happening right now.

"Wait. If I remember correctly, this is the day that I start building Tempest together with the goblins, Kaijin, and the dwarf brothers, right."

<<Yes..>>

They surely promote a festival whenever there's a chance. I'm sure Rigurd is the one that arrange it all.

"Heh!" a small genuine smile emerge in my face.

After experiencing many griefs and hardships, we finally made this far.

I'm really happy.

I enjoyed myself and forgot all my problems and fatigue together with my friends.

To be Continued.....