This whole time I only saw the girl as downright insane and I definitely thought she believed her own lies as she denied knowing who I am and who BTS is but right now...

Right now I have no idea how to feel. After our whole screaming session this earlier and me showing her the poster, I could see the surprise in her face when I showed her I was right. I would have felt satisfied by me being right but seeing her face twist from disbelief to fear made my heart hurt. The loud sassy girl that wasn't afraid to attack me was now looking like a child who lost her parents in a park.

Even though I still thought she was crazy especially with her whole BTG nonsense I felt the need to comfort her. She looked so familiar yet I couldn't put my finger on how she felt familiar.

Once I saw her tear fall I immediately wanted to squish her in a hug and help her. I don't know why but after all the anger and frustration faded I noticed that I didn't feel threatened by her at all. I stepped forward trying not to alarm her.

"Do you remember anything of last night?" I looked at her shake her head with a frown. I sighed ruffling my hair. I can't believe what's happening right now...

"Okay I think something else is up here..." I see her lift her face, her red teary doe eyes were staring back at me and her lips formed a dad pout. It took everything in me not to coo at how cute her face looked right now.

"W-What do you mean?" Her face lightened up with hope waiting for me to answer. The duality this girl has to go from sassy fighter to sad puppy to innocent hopeful girl.

I shake my head trying to focus on the important things instead of trying to see how many expressions she can make. "Let's first sit down so that we can talk better." I gestured to the bean bags that were in front of the game console.

She hesitated for a second before wiping at her eyes and nodding. We both sat down and silence followed.

"Um so I guess first things first right?" I looked over to see her looking straight back at me before I quickly looked away. Now is not the time to be shy Jungkook!

"Yeah..." She nodded picking at her fingers while staring at the bean bag.

"Sorry but can you tell me your name again? I don't really remember what you said it was when you screamed at me..."

"Oh sorry for that....my name is Jeon Jungmei." She gave me a small smile with her eyes still teary from crying. Aww she looks like a baby bunny when she smiles!

I cough shaking my head again. "U-umm nice to officially meet you Jungmei-shi." I smile at her trying not to make her more nervous.

"Oh wait I just realised that you are a Jeon too!" I laugh at the coincidence before remembering how she yelled at me for faking my name.

"Oh is that why you said I faked my name? Because we both have the same surname?"

"Well that and the fact that our names sound similar too" Jungmei

"Jungmei and Jungkook...huh that is strange!" I laugh slightly at how ironic it is how our names are similar and how we share the same surname. I looked at her expecting to see her with a smile but saw how her face twisted in confusion and suspicion.

"All of this is way too strange..." She mumbles under her breath to herself but it was loud enough for me to hear.

"So you said you think something else is up here?" She shook her head and looked at me.

"Oh yeah umm"

"Well I'm suspecting that neither of us have any idea how you ended up in my room and why you are here right?"