"You're people killed my fuckin' friend!" I yelled and tried to lash at her but my dad held my shoulders back firmly.

"What do your people know about us?" Michonne interrogated. "Do they know about this place?"

"I don't know." The girl cried. "I don't know anything. They didn't tell me anything. Please stop asking me. Just leave me alone, please. Please just leave me alone.

I huffed deeply and looked towards Michonne, "We should leave her for a couple of hours." I looked towards the girl and responded sternly, "We'll be back. Hopefully your memory has come back by then."

We headed out of the cellar and once we got outside Michonne spoke up, "I don't trust a word coming out of her mouth."

"All I'm hearin' is bullshit." I nod.

"We'll get it out of her." Dad assures.

"We'll try again in the morning." Tara responded.

"You'll have to do it without me." Michonne said. "I'm taking my people back first thing. I can't risk them not knowing about this back home."

"Gonna have to count me out of that then." I told Michonne who gives me a look. "They're gonna need help with this girl, we'll get it outta her."

Michonne nods in understanding, "Okay." She knew I was a woman of my word, and I'd do whatever it takes.

"Thanks for being here and for helping." Tara appreciated. "That group you brought in, I'm gonna let them know they can stay. Guess it's my call now. That's what he would've done." I placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder with a nod.

"Thanks Tara." Michonne said quietly. As soon as Tara was gone, Michonne looked towards my dad and I, "Keeping her here is a risk."

"Yeah, I know." Dad nodded. "I'll get her to talk." I also nodded and added, "We both will."

"If she doesn't, you know what what you have to do." Michonne told us both and then she walked off. It was obvious this new girl was going to become serious responsibility for us. One wrong move and something was going to be done.

"You sure you wanna stay?" Dad asked me, "What about CJ?"

"I trust Michonne that he'll be fine." I replied. "I'm not leavin'. I wanna know what I'm facin' too so I can protect my son." I stated. "Plus, I'm worried about you."

"Why me?" Dad replied..

"I barely even see you anymore, dad." I explained. "Neither does CJ, your grandson."

"You don't need to be. You and CJ are fine without me." He said.

"CJ misses you, I miss you." I said. "He has no other male figure in his life anymore. No brother, no uncle, no other grandfather, not even his dad. He needs you too."

He sighed. "Just gimmie time. Until after we figure out what we're facin'."

"Fine." I huffed. "But it doesn't mean I'm gonna drop this. I get that you've got Dog now but with everything that's just happened with Rosita, Eugene and...Jesus...I wanna know that my dad is safe."

He pulled me into his arms, which prevented me from panicking more. "We'll figure this out. Everythin' will be fine, then I'll come back to you and CJ." He promised. "CJ can be buds with Dog."

I chuckled a bit. "Yeah I can't wait to see that."

"Come on now, it's gettin' late." Dad replied.

"You comin' in the house?" I asked as we walked.

"Nah, it's a nice night." He shrugged. "Never slept in a hayloft before."

I raised my eyebrows. "You're kiddin', right? Tell me you're kiddin'."

Dad gave me a look, "Dog." He whistled and Dog came running over to me.

"Hey buddy." I said and petted him as he tried to lick my hands. "You don't like sleeping in a hayloft, do you?" He barked in response.

I sighed. "Have fun in the hayloft. I'll see you later." I went up the steps of Barrington House, hearing Dog trailing along behind me. "Thought he was your dog?" I chuckled.

"Traitor."

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷