52- Welcome Back!

Začít od začátku

"Momma , I am so happy that you both made up. I didn't like when you were not talking with hyung. You both were always sad and upset and now you both are always smiling. Can you never fight again? I don't like seeing you or hyung sad" Yun pouted confessing his thoughts.

Of Course he would notice the change between you both. Earlier you both never came together, always avoided each other and now you and Namjoon spent almost your entire day with Yun in his hospital room . Namjoon sometimes even sneaked into the room with you and Yun at night too.

"Okay baby. I won't" You promised.

"What you won't?" Suddenly Namjoon asked walking in with some papers .

"Noth-"

"Momma promised she won't fight with you" Yun beamed.

Namjoon looked at you amused.

"Did she ? Make sure you don't forget your promise okay? You know it's bad to break your promises , Am i right Yun?"

"Yes! Momma knows . She herself told me that if we break that God puts a curse and then he will take all our teeth and then we can't eat anything, not even our favourite candy ."

Namjoon couldn't help but burst into a laugh hearing his innocent talk.

"Now i am pretty sure you wouldn't want to become toothless this young Yn, you do want to eat your candy right? " He chuckled, enjoying teasing you a little too much.

You didn't bother replying, just sent him a sharp glare which immediately made him stop laughing. But still there was this silly smile on his face which made you smile too.

"Now before I forget , Taehyung said to sit in the car . He is coming after changing."

Namjoon held Yun in his right arm while his left hands were moulded in yours as you both walked out of the hospital building.

~

"Surpriseeee!!!!!"

The living room lightened as everyone cheered in unison.

"Welcome back Yuniee~"

"Welcome back champ"

"Welcome back my munchkin"

"Welcome back Yun" .

There were multiple greetings from everyone . The hall was decorated minimally yet beautifully in blue balloons and ribbons . With a welcome home banner hanging but it is no doubt that Yun's attention immediately gravitated towards the multiple marvel themed balloons and the cute Cake on the table which again had some of his favourite characters on it.

"Woww.... So pretty!" He exclaimed, admiring the cake.

"I don't want to cut it mommy but it looks so tasty. I want to eat it " he expressed his dilemma making everyone present in the room burst into a heartful laugh.

"Now that's a serious problem!" Taehyung sighed .

Everyone was spread out in different corners of the room. Your mom was talking to Lily's mom. They seemed to get along very well . Both of them were quite chatters.

You were sitting with Jessi , Lily and Rhea.

Yes, Rhea was present too. It is a very long story but to sum it all up somehow Bam came to his senses and realised how stupid he was being . Rhea would never be happy if it wasn't with him so he ran after her and successfully managed to stop her before she could board the plane.

Rhea much to your dismay forgave him quite easily despite everything though you gave her multiple ideas to punish him. But she was too kind for any of that.