"Noooo... Frankie, will you please make me some coffee..?"

"Ger-" he cut me off.

"Please... I'll love you forever..." He gave me puppy dog eyes. God, he knows I can't resist those damn puppy dog eyes.

"Fine. You little asshole." I sat up and pushed myself off the couch.

"There are cons and pros to being my friend- cons- I'm an asshole. Pros- I'm your asshole." He laughed and gave me that adorable half-smile of his.

"You're damn lucky I like asshole..." I muttered, making my way into the kitchen and turning on the coffee pot. I saw Gerard chuckle before he flopped back down onto the couch. I got out two mugs and waited for the coffee to be done. Once it was, I filled both cups and brought them back to the living room where Gerard's lazy ass had fallen back asleep on the couch.

"Hey. Fucktruck. Wakey-wakey, Frank and coffee." I nudged his arm and sat back on the other side of the couch.

"Oh, Frankie, I didn't know you were on the menu... I would've had a piece of you a while ago..." He smirked before picking up his coffee.

"You still can." I teased.

"Oh really..." He challenged, setting down his mug on the table.

"Yep." I said, there was no way I was gonna back down and let him win.

"Well," he moved closer, "if the offer's still on the table... I think I'll have to take you up on it..." He rested his hand on my leg, causing me to blush.

"I- uh..." I stuttered.

"Ha! You blushed, I win!" He laughed.

"So? That doesn't mean anything."

"Oh it means everything, Frankie. It means I made you uncomfortable."

"You did not!" I snapped.

"Oh but I did..." He smirked. Damn him.

"You didn't."

"So you weren't uncomfortable with what I was doing?"

"No..." He moved closer and put his hand back on my leg.

"How bout now?"

"No."

He ran his hand up my leg, dangerously close to my no-no square, "what about now..?"

I gulped, "no.."

He moved forward and sat on my lap, his lips centimeters away from my ear, "now?"

"No." I replied weakly.

Suddenly he moved one of his hands down and grabbed the front of my jeans where something had come up. "Now..?" He questioned.

"no..."

The next thing I knew Gerard was kissing me, he slipped his tongue into my mouth and started palming me roughly through my jeans.

"Fuck..." I groaned.

"Oh, you like that? Then I think you'll love what we do next..." He smiled before replacing his lips on mine and slipping a hand down to undo my jeans. He quickly undid the button and zipper and slid them down around my ankles before climbing back on top of me. With a sudden wave of courage, I flipped us around so I was on top and pulled off Gerard's shirt, exposing his bare chest. God, he was so beautiful.

Gerard gave me a devilish grin before ridding me of my shirt and pulling me towards him so his lips could reach my neck. I complied, and in turn slid my hands to Gerard's waist to undo the button on his skinny jeans.

He took his lips off my neck, "You wanna know a secret?" He whispered in my ear, "I'm not wearing any underwear..." He chuckled and I felt a twitch in my dick. I couldn't believe this was really happening.

Gerard slipped his hands down to where mine where and made quick work of removing his pants.

"I guess you really weren't lying..." I half-laughed as Gerard's erection rubbed against my boxers.

"I wasn't," he laughed. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked, fingers poised at the waist of my boxers.

"Yes, but, um... I've never really done this before..." I blushed.

"Don't worry sugar, I'll guide you through." He smiled reassuringly and slipped my boxers down. He grabbed my hand and brought it to his mouth before slipping two of my fingers into his mouth and coating them with saliva. He took them from his mouth and guided them down to his entrance.

"Okay, it's easier to top your first time, so put one finger in and stretch it out, then add another and scissor them." I nodded and slipped one inside of him. He shuddered at the feeling as I moved my finger in and out of him before adding a second, and then a third.

"Okay, are you ready?" I nodded and positioned my tip just outside of him. I pushed in slowly, groaning at the intense pressure.

"Oh, fuck..." I heard Gerard moan. I went all the way in before pulling out slowly and thrusting back in again. I let out a low groan and picked up my pace slightly. God, he's so tight. I moved in and out of him, gradually speeding up and picking up the pace. I looked down and saw Gerard's hand wrapped firmly around his own cock. I pushed his hand away and replaced it with my own, jerking him off in time with my thrusts.

"Frank, I'm- I'm gonna..." He trailed off before releasing all over both our stomachs. Seeing him like that and feeling him clench around me sent me over the edge, cumming deep inside him. I pulled out slowly and held myself over Gerard.

"That was really good for you first time..." He breathed. I collapsed on top of him and moved to one side, with his arm around my middle.

"Uh, thanks. " I mumbled. We stayed together, naked, on the couch, and eventually fell back asleep.

***

Hi! That was my first time writing smut... Kinda sucked, but eh. I'll get better. ALSO - So me and my friend ( lefty_scissors) are going to be writing a fic together- it's jalex, frerard, kellic, and a little bit of Ryden. It's still in the works, but it will be posted on my profile. We'll put a better description up for the book itself, but it would be great if you guys could check it out :)