Natashas little vampire

I turn to leave the shower and head into the bedroom Natasha and I was sharing. I walk into the bedroom "Fine, I'll eat," I finally break the cursing silence between us. Natasha had been giving me the silent treatment ever since she heard that I'd been starving myself again. I can't handle it when she gives me the silent treatment and she knows it. Goddammit.

As soon as I said this she smirked knowing I would give in sooner or later. "I hate it when you ignore me,"

"This wouldn't have happened if you didn't care what other people said about fictional vampires," I growled at her whilst climbing on the bed toward her. Slightly giving into my instincts. When I came close enough she threw off the blanket and opened her arms as to hug me, but I wasn't doing that shit.

I was on top of her at this, "oh looky, here someone's gonna try and dom," my eyes had changed to their bright blueish white, and my teeth had sharpened. As I bit into her neck I started licking the wound to make it feel better for her, but not to heal her. It was kind of like making a hickey for a human but this is how vampires do it.

I had bitten several times all in different spots. A couple on her neck and then trailing down to her midsection. I bit twice on her stomach because that spot was more sensitive for her. I found it kinda odd that she wasn't wearing any outer clothes, to begin with.

Once I reached the inner thigh I left a single bite mark there because the skin there is super sensitive. After I bit I started kissing where bite marks are located and heard a soft moan from her mouth. At this, I bit one last time right above her hip. She flipped us over and started straddling my hips, I had a huge smirk seeing all the bite marks on her. I had bitten her on only one side of her body it looked kinda odd, but no one else was gonna see it except me.

"Why'd you bite me so many times,"

"You were teasing me," I say with a smirk admiring the piece of art in front of me.

One ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara