I Know You

I know you. I will see you all the time. You are that person who I come to find. You bring me safety and security. When the world around me comes tumbling.

I know I am not little no more. You still find me on my knees. Your worlds are always soft-spoken and come with ease. You never judge me or make me feel ashamed. You have a should for me to cry on and gentle hug and words of encouragement.

You never talk down to me or make me feel like an idiot. You do things to make me feel on top of my game. That I can do anything I put my mind to. You give me the push I need to be strong and go after what I want. You are my number one cheerleader in my corner.

You know my fears and are there to fight my demons. Never laugh at me. Never seeing my mistakes as failures, they are just lessons to learn. You know my weakness and never use it against me to get what you want. You protect me from people who take advantage of me.

You are my friend that I look for when I need someone to hold me tight from Harm. The one I want to share my happy moments with and see your face light up with proudness escapes you. You are the one that gives me butterflies each time we talk and you say those three little worlds that mean the world to me.

You might not see it, but you are everything to me. In a world of hate, you bring hope and peace. You spread love everywhere you go with your twinkle in your eyes, makes everyone want to be kind. Being you bring out the best in everyone. You are a light a shooting star that we all see your beautiful just for who you are.

I see you ever where I go, giving me the little push I need no matter how far apart we are. You are always in my heart. I find you every night in my dreams and share my adventure with you. You are my person and I never want to lose you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the love you gave me.