ϟ14ϟ

After 30 minutes of the couple taking turns shouting down the phone, Harry agreed to pick up Billy who was slowly coming out of his unconscious state.

A black Audi slowed down into their driveway, Pietro scoffed when he saw the number plate. "Stark, of course he gets a brand new car from his boss and all we got was house arrest," he took a drink of her coffee and gave it back to her, "and shit coffee." He wrapped his arm around Florence's shoulders and pulled her close to his side.

"Well it's better than prison," She mused and nursed her coffee, taking a sip of the piping hot liquid, "and you don't like the coffee cause you always drink mine and never your own."

He scoffed and playfully rolled his eyes, the doorbell rang and the couple slowly made their way to the door. Florence looked up at Pietro, "Are you ready? Cause I don't know how this is gonna play out. Are you nervous? Cause i think i am. Oh god is it hot in here, did we turn the AC on?" Florence started to ramble and lightly pacing the more she got nervous about meeting their ex-friend.

Pietro grabbed her face with his hands which stopped her rambling, "Princess, calm down it'll be alright." He smiled and kissed the top of her head. She smiled at him and leaned over to open the door.

On the other side of the door was Harry, an awkward look on his face as he looked at the couple in the face properly for the first time in a year. The ex-avengers' faces were far from pleased, both having a look of anger and irritation that their old friend was at their doorstep and that there was a guy tied up in their garage.

Harry was the first to engage the conversation out of the trio, "Florence, Pietro, nice to see you guys properly. It's been a while hasn't it?" He rubbed the back of his neck, not sure of the reactions he would receive from his friends.

Florence scoffed and rolled her eyes, "Maybe it wouldn't have been this long if someone didn't betray their best friends." She pointed her finger at his chest. Pietro waved his arm to the side, inviting Harry in. "Come on Harry, you never know who's lurking about in the streets." Narrowing his eyes, Harry cautiously and awkwardly made his way into the kitchen as the couple stayed behind.

"How could you just let him into our home?! I thought the plan was to take him to the garage door, I don't like the fact that he is in here, he could be bugging the place for all we know." Florence whisper-yelled at her boyfriend.

"Hey, It'll be alright," he squeezed her wrist in reassurance, "just a quick in and out and we'll be finished." Florence snorted quietly, "That's what she said." She muttered.

Pietro rolled his eyes at his girlfriend's comment and guided her through to the kitchen where Harry was, waiting for the couple. "So, you managed to trap Billy, not many people have been able to." Harry tried to make awkward small talk with the couple, "Where is he, I need to see if he has any injuries you know? You do pack a punch Florence." He joked, trying to ease some of the unbearable tension in the room.

"He's in the garage, through that door," Florence points to the white door leading out of the kitchen, "and yeah he'll have some injuries, he did break into my house after all." She says flatly. Pietro walks over to the door, opening it to reveal Billy trying to break out of his restraints. Harry rushed into the room and pulled out a small knife to help his friend.

Florence walks over to her boyfriend and leans on his chest, his arms automatically wrapping around her waist, she sighs. "It's cute that you think you're going to get him out of there, I designed those belts myself. Your little knives aren't going to get through it."

She started to walk towards where Billy's gun was, she raised it to the pair and shot the fabric thrice. The bullets ricocheted  and landed a couple of feet away from them. "Nothing is getting through it."