ϟ 2 ϟ

Quinjet

Florence struggled to focus on what was happening around her on the Quinjet, all she knew was that Tony had gotten Loki's sceptre, Thor said something to upset Bruce and Clint was in pain. She got up out of her seat and walked over to the table that Clint was lying on.

"You got any magic tricks for me Flo?" Clint grunts in pain. He had painkillers attached to IV's but they clearly weren't helping the older archer.

"I think I have something, you're just going to have to trust me on this one, ok?" She asks. Florence hated seeing Clint in pain, he was like a big brother to her since she was rescued when she was 16. Over those 8 years they have created a strong bond and she had joined his family.

Clint nods his head, wanting to try anything to relieve the pain until they get to the tower. Florence grabs a bottle of water from under the table and drinks the whole thing quickly. Natasha comes over and looks interested in what Florence is doing.

Hovering her hands over Clints injury, Florence's green wisps go under his skin and around the injured area, "'Cause I just had a bunch of water I'm able to make my magic stuff become cold like an internal and external ice pack, it should start to numb the nerves soon so Mr Old Man over here can get some rest." Florence explains to Nat, Steve and Tony who started to watch what she was doing. "I still don't know how this all works but at least I can use this for good."

"Oh that feels better already Flo, cheers to freaky Flo for saving my ass."Clint laughs then begins to fall asleep.

"Are you sure you're gonna be able to keep that up? It's still another hour or two till we get back?" Steve asks, crouching to Florence's level. "You're gonna get drained and use up all your energy."

"I'll be fine, as long as someone passes me water when I need it and has a chocolate bar ready if i do pass out. Hey JARVIS keep an eye on my levels incase I start to crash." Florence asks Tony's AI.

"Of course Miss Brown." JARVIS replies with his robotic English voice.

"Don't strain yourself Flo. We are having a party tonight!" Tony shouts from the cockpit.

"I won't! And another party really?"

- - - - - - - - -

She was wrong, with 10 minutes left on the flight home Florence suddenly crashed before JARVIS could warn anybody. She smacked her head against the metal flooring and was knocked out cold.

- - - - - - - - -

Avengers Tower

A few hours later she woke up in her bedroom at the tower, squinting she see a glass of water, a bar of chocolate and a note on her bedside table.

You better be up and ready, party starts at 7

Dinner is on your desk

Dress is in the closet

Nat :)

Florence sighed as she stood up, walking towards her closet with her water, she opens her closet to find the dress that she was eyeing up the last time her and Nat went out for a run in the city. 'Damn you nat' Florence thought. She placed her now empty glass back on her bedside table and quickly ate her chocolate bar while her shower was heating up.

She got into the shower to wash off the dirt from the mission and her thoughts kept going back to Pietro, 'why is it always me, why is it when I fine ONE guy who's attractive and has abilities fights on the opposite side as me?'