ϟ 8 ϟ

Avengers Compound

Ever since the events in Sokovia, Florence's mutation has been developing, and she is able to use it for longer periods of time and she was able to do some of this without the use of her hands, her eyes would turn green a lot easier, showing that her mutation was in use. When she was younger, her parents had explained that her mutation could develop but may take years, the experiments at HYDRA had sped up that process, revealing a new ability, even after years of no experiments, her body was still changing and adapting.

Her and Pietro had taken a few trips to the Barton farm after the arrival of Nathaniel Pietro Barton (the middle name bringing the speedster unbelievable amounts of happiness), the kids quickly warmed up to their 'Uncle Pietro' (again, making the speedster unbelievably happy) and always wanted to race him, always letting them win after Florence told him too.

As for their relationship, Florence and Pietro grew closer and closer each day, him becoming an avenger alongside his sister, and she got back into the action after taking a few months to rest and retrain herself to be stronger than before.

To Florence's surprise, Pietro's bleach blonde hair was not a side affect from his powers. He just liked it like that and Florence had taken the job of hair stylist, but for now he wanted to just keep it as its natural dark brown.

 Her relationship with Wanda also grew exponentially, the two females becoming so close, after a rocky start, Florence became Wanda's first proper friend. Wanda would always go to Florence after realising she had some sort of feelings for the Vision, which was a bit strange for Florence at the start but she supported her best friend as much as she could.

Currently a team consisting of Steve, Sam, Nat and Wanda were in Lagos, attempting to catch Brock Rumlow who the team had been tracking for months after escaping the S.H.I.E.L.D. Triskelion a couple years ago, being a known HYDRA member, the team wanted to bring him in for interrogation. 

Florence and Pietro were not on this mission, Pietro was watching a movie in what was Florence's room (as the pair decided to move into her room as it was the biggest out of the two and Florence was too stubborn and didn't want to move all her stuff,) Florence was trying to fill out mission reports from the past two missions she had been on.

However, Pietro was making it impossible due to his constant moving about and wanting contact with Florence constantly, which she found absolutely adorable as he was absolutely vulnerable around her, but now wasn't the time as she had to concentrate.

"Christ speedy, will you just fucking sit still please. I really need to get this done." She pleaded with her boyfriend. 

He sat up with a smirk on his face, "What, can I not cuddle with my girlfriend while she works?" He tilted his head. 

"No, not when I need to get this uploaded in 20 minutes." She continued to type away on her laptop, filling in all the necessary details and double checking so everyone wouldn't be on her ass again for missing details out. "Just watch your film and I'll be done in about 5 minutes."

He stood up and walked to their wardrobe and he took his shirt off. Florence had noticed this and quickly checked out his toned back, returning back to her work she said, "I know what you're doing, so stop it." He turned around and looked at her innocently, "I'm getting hot, I wanted to take my shirt off, I don't know what you're insinuating."

"Oh you know what I'm on about, and it's not even hot in here." She quickly looked him up and down, still wanting to appreciate his good looks, even if she was working. "Eyes up here, cheeky." He teased her. "How about you give me 3 minutes of your time?" He said walking towards the foot of the bed facing right in front of her.