ϟ 11 ϟ

Berlin

The group arrived at the airport after picking up Scott Lang, they reached the 6th floor of the parking garage waiting for Steve and co.

After a while they arrived in their battered car and parked next to the van. The group got out to greet the others. "Cap." Barton acknowledged.

"You know I wouldn't have called if I had any other chance." Steve replied, his voice serious. "Thanks for having my back." He directed his thanks towards the twins and Florence.

"It was time to get off my ass." Wanda said, referring to what Clint told her earlier at the compound.

"I'm surprised if I'll be able to fight." Florence started, "I'm a retired woman, might break a hip." The group chuckled at the woman's antics. Pietro tightened his grip on her waist and kissed her temple quickly.

"Hows our new recruit?" Steve asked, talking about Scott who was asleep in the back of the van. Clint walked over to the van and began to pull the door open.

"He's raring to go. Had to put a little coffee in him, but... he should be good." The door opened with a bang and Scott was startled awake.

"What timezone is this?" Scott groggily asked, trying to get up. Florence detached herself from Pietro to help Scott up, "Come on, up you get." She ushered.

Scott walked up to Steve and shook his hand with an amazed look, "Captain America." he was so shocked to be meeting Steve.

"Mr Lang." Steve responded. Florence made her way back into Pietro's arms and laughed quietly into his chest.

"It's an honour. I'm shaking your hand too long." Scott finally stopped shaking his hand, "Wow! This is awesome! Captain America." He looks back at Wanda, Pietro and Florence, "I know you all too. You guys are great!" He turned back and felt Steve's shoulders.

"Jeez. Ah, look, I wanna say, I know you know a lot of super people, so . . . thinks for thanking of me." Florence had to turn back into Pietro's chest to laugh again, finding the whole interaction hilarious and embarrassing, he laughed into her hair and kissed the top of her head.

Scott turned his head to look at Sam, "Hey, man!" Sam look at Scott with a poker face. "What's up, Tic Tac?"

Scott had an awkward look on his face at the nickname, "Uh, good to see you. Look, what happened last time when I..." Sam quickly interrupted Scott, "It was a great audition, but it'll . . . it'll never happen again."

"They tell you what we're up against?" Steve asked, gesturing to the group. "Florence said something about some . . . psycho-assassins?" Scott questioned.

"We're outside the law on this one. So, id you come with us, you're a wanted man." Steve said, he wanted to make sure that Scott knew the consequences of his actions.

"Yeah, well, what else is new?" He said, this wouldn't be the first time that Scott had broken the law. Hell, the way he became ant-man was by robbing a house.

"We should get moving." Barnes stated from the back. "We have a chopper lined up." Pietro said.

An announcement cam on over the PA system, evacuating the airport.

"Stark." Sam said

"Stark?" Scott questioned

"Shit!" Florence said

"Suit up." Steve commanded the group.

Wanda grabbed the bag they had packed with their suits inside. She handed her brother his shirt, tracksuit trousers and new shoes. He then left to change while the two women jumped into the back of the van to give themselves some privacy from the other men.