New & Improved

Hello my loves, and welcome to Skin Deep 2, where the fun continues.

Of course this is a request book, so with that being said, I want to go over how things are gonna go, that way everything can run smoothly.

1: If you want to make a request, personally message me. That way we can communicate back and forth, and I'll have a better understanding of what you want. I don't wanna half ass anything, and I want to make sure you guys are getting what you want:

2: If you want a part 2 or extra parts to an imagine, PLEASE have an idea of what you want me to write, if not, I either won't write it, or I'll get to it late. Also, I will tell you in the a/n if I'll be making another part or not.

3: If you are new to my page and haven't read my other imagines book, understand that I write for black women. White women will not be main characters. They might be a side character, but I do not write for them. I don't care who reads this, but I don't want to hear any shit about why there aren't any white women, or European women in my book.

4: Leave that colorist shit somewhere else. A huge majority of my women main characters, will be brown/dark skin. Yes there will be light skin face claims, but I write for ALL black women. Also, don't expect to see a lot of racially ambiguous looking women. They are beautiful, but they are not the face of all black women.

5: If I see any disrespect in the comments towards my readers, or you have nasty comments about black women, your comment is getting deleted, and you will be blocked. I don't play that bullshit over here. You're gonna act like you have some sense, or you're gonna get kicked out.

6: This is a safe space for black women to be soft, and flourish in their femininity. This is a space for us to talk about any and everything. This is a safe space for queer black women. So homophobia is not tolerated. If you have a problem with that, then this book isn't for you.

7: I will not use any problematic celebrities as face claims. In the first Skin Deep book, I made several lists of the celebrities I will not include. They are titled Let Me Explain . It states who the celebs are, and the reasons why they will not be included in my books. There are three or four different ones, and I will not be negotiating it.

8: I am not a fan of struggle love. So if you think I'm gonna write about a black woman staying in abusive relationships, or dating racist men, then take your ass somewhere else. The black women in these stories are going to be loved and adored out loud. They are going to be respected, and appreciated. They are not going to jump through hoops to prove they are worthy of love. Yes there will be serious topics, and real life scenarios, but they will not tolerate them.

Now that I've gotten that out of the way

Requests are officially open:

Welcome my loves ♥️