Special Chapter🎉

Special Chapter🎉

Thank you so much for sticking with me until the end of this story. Matagal bago ko pinublish ang special chapter dahil narin naging busy ako sa mga school activities at para makabawi there will be a bonus chapter next, which is the last part of this story. Enjoy reading. Daghan Salamat!

----------------------------------

Where it started: His Past

Cody Villanueva

"It's all because of you! Bakit mo pa ba ako pinapunta sa lugar na 'yun if you're going to show up late!? Get out! We're over!" she shouted with red puffy eyes.

"Nicole..." I tried to hush her but she looked at me with angry eyes.

"Kung hindi mo maibibigay ang hustiya gusto ko, umalis ka nalang sa harapan ko."

Of course I wanna avenge her, Gusto kong hanapin ang lalaking lumapastangan sa kanya at torturin! But I am changing my life.

Gusto ko nang iwan ang magulo kong mundo para sa kanya and I'm almost on the verge of that goal but shit happen. I couldn't find that fucker so I could put that bastard behind bars. But I'm useless. I'd take any chances so I could turn back time and save her from that night.

After a month passed by, the police went searching for nicole in my house. Sabi ng mga imbestigador nakita sa condo niya ang katawan ni Adersin Andrada, Ang lalaking lumapastangan kay nicole kaya siya ang naging prime suspect. Dumagdag-dag pa nung nalaman nila ang ginawa ng Andrada na 'yun kay Nicole.

Now they are pointing her as the culprit. And that's just pure bullshit! How can they point at someone who is a victim of abuse?! More importantly, she's also a victim!

"Cody..." nicole called my name. Nasa guestroom ako kakatapos lang makausap ang mga pulis. Kaninang umaga dumating si nicole at bigla nalang niya sinabi sa akin na itago ko daw siya.

"They're gone." I informed as she blew a sigh. I can't let her hide like this, siya ang biktima. "I think you should talk to the police---"

"And what!? Gusto mo ba akong makulong!?"

"N-no, that's not what I meant babe. Ang gusto ko lang ay maka-usap mo sila at sabihin ang panig mo."

"Exactly! He came in to my condo saying he's willing to surrender, para mapatawad ko siya! He kneeled infront of me with tears in his eyes, begging for my forgiveness! Pinapili niya ako, if I should forgive him or should I just take his life... and he's willing to give it up s-so I choose to take it, m-mali ba?" what am I hearing? no, nicole you didn't---fuck! This is all my fault!

"Nicole!" I called her name. "Why did you lie to me!" hinawakan ko ang kanyang magkabilang braso. "Oo! Mali ang ginawa mo, you're not capable of taking someone's life and babe I don't want you to put justice on your hand!"

"I---I don't know! Ang naalala ko lang kumuha ako ng kutsilyo sa kusina at---" she break down and her sobbs filled the room. "What am I supposed to do!? Let the opportunity to slip away? He made me choose so I grab the freaking chance! And he deserves it and I wish he'd rot in hell!"