Chapter 70

Chapter 70

Holiday PoV

"What brings you here baby?" cody asked, no hint of nervousness.

The woman's eyes suddenly grew wider in surprise. Lumayo siya kay cody at tumingin sa akin na parang guilty sa ginawa. Like I caught her on track.

Kalma lang si cody at masaya na makita ako.

I bit my lower lip. His eyes went down the basket. Gusto kong itago nalang ang dala at huwa'g nalamang ibigay ang pagkain pero nung naglakad siya sa aking tabi ay kinuha niya ang basket sa aking pagkakahawak.

He showed his sweet sincere smile after knowing what's inside the basket.

"Thank you." malambing niyang binulong at dahil dun lahat ng pagdududa ko ay tuloyan ng natunaw.

How can I think ill of him? He waited for me, Up until now he never stop loving me. Why would he cheat if he's here calling me with that sweetest endearment and his tone letting me assured that I'm only his beloved! Hindi ko na hahayaan pang manaig pa itong negatibong iniisip ko. I trust cody. If I need to declare it to the whole world that he is my fiancee I will wholeheartedly.

I hold his hand and he stilled for a moment before showing his naughty smirk. "Hmm? What's up? You missed me so much?"

Halos gusto kong umobo at pakalmahin ang pusong humaharentado! Gosh, you crazy heart! Your giving a heart attack!

Naglakad ako sa harap niya at para bang tinatago ko si cody at prinoprotektahan ko siya sa babaeng kaharap namin. Oh yes I am hiding him.

I looked at the woman and ready myself up for a clashing battle. "Hi I'm Holiday, Cody's fiancee and you are?"

I can see the shock in her eyes, pati rin si cody nagulat at napatingin sa akin. I showed her a smirked, enough to let her know who I am in cody's life. I won't repeat the same mistake, this time I'm fighting for real. No more pushing!

But her reaction was the opposite of what I expect. Did she just freaking giggle?

"Geez, calm down cutie---" cody cut her words off.

"Don't call her that I'm the only one allowed to call my baby cutie." cody warned with his face all grumpy, wrapping his left arm possessively infront of my stomach and his finger tips barely touching the side of my curves and his right arm, around the back of my shoulders.

Wait a minute, What's going on? Bakit parang natatawa pa itong babaeng 'to? She's pretty but I'm not giving up my Cody.

I pout and my eyes widened a lil' when the woman suddenly showed a snicker. Is she... teasing me!?

My face heated and I tried to look away. "W-what's with that look?"

She let out a heartily laugh. Sa sunod niyang ginawa parang luluwa ang mata ko sa gulat. She just freaking hugged me! "I'm Tiffany---Oh my god. You're. adorable!"