I ran out of words. I don't think words are enough to describe how he moved and melted my heart. He's the sweetest. I love him tomorrow and always.

Hinaplos ko ang kanyang palad na kanina ay hawak ko. I lean the side of my head to rest on his shoulders while I close my eyes. I felt him which made me smile a bit. I'm in sugar rush and inlove dazed.

The wedding started. The groom is waiting for his bride and the church doors opened revealing the guest, flower girls, the bride's maid, and the maid of honor which is the bride's cousin.

The bride finally started walking towards her future. May ngiti siya sa mga mukha habang walang bakas na luha akong nakikita katulad ng nakikita ko sa mga penikula. Shion, on the other hand wasn't crying to. He was all smile. Dumating na ang bride niya ay may ngiti parin siya sa kanyang labi.

Minutes later, they started exchanging souful, and pure love, the vows.

Habang nakangiti akong nakatingin sakanila ni shion at tiffany, sa akin naman nakatingin si cody. Seryoso siya pero tuwing nagkakasalubong ang aming mga mata namin puno ng lambing at pagmamahal ang nakikita ko.

"If the world is against our love then I don't need the world, I only need my whole universe, I'd take chances to be with you even if it'll take my breath away then at least I'm with you in that very end, please be happy so I can breath and fill our memory with the things we love."

That's a love so promising vow there. They are lucky to have each other because it's clear the couple really love each other. What a happy beginning.

Pagkatapos ng church wedding ay sa avenue gaganapin ang wedding reception. It was great because the lights above us are breathtaking and plus giving that aesthetic vibes.

I smiled at the people infront of me. Masaya sila at lalo na ang dalawang bagong kasal, shion's friend are all here. May ibang bisita rin na hindi ko kilala pero base sa kanilang mga itsura ay mga kamag-anak ni shion ang karamihan because of their japanese features.

"Best wishes." I greeted.

"Thank you cutie---" cody cut tiffany's words.

"Hey! I told you she's my cutie---" and shion interrupted cody.

"Hey ka rin! Wa'g mong sigawan asawa ko 'tol."

Cody glared but sincerely apologize. "Sorry I didn't mean to shout at your wife."

"Oww, Cody? ikaw ba talaga 'yan?" Tiffany teases cody.

"Man, come on," cody mutter in an unbelievable.

"Hahaha! Step away baka sayo ko mapaglihian ang anak ko, I don't want my baby to look like a jackass." Tiffany said caressing her womb and twinkling her pretty lashes.

"You're pregnant? Waah, Congrats!" I greeted again but this time more joy.

Cody congratulated her sincerely at pagkatapos ay bumalik sila sa pagbabangayan habang umiling nalang kami pareho ni shion.

God, if nagbabangayan kami ni cody nuon mas malala pa siguro ang sakanila ni Tiffany. Mukhang sa simula palang sinumpa na nila ang isa't isa.

~

Naglakad kami pareho ni cody sa likod, the trees gives that fresh air that soothes the feeling. And of course I'm with someone who can hush my thunder.

"What are you thinking." he ask with his own language, the language of hugging my back burying his face on the side of my shoulders.

I let myself feel his love.

"You."

"Well that caught me off guard." he chuckle.

"It did?"

"Yeah, I was also thinking of you and our days together."

I look at him on the sides. "Ano kayang mangyayari sa mga araw na 'yun?"

"It would be epic." he said before planting a kiss on the side of my cheeks.

Yeah and he's my epic and last love. Dinama ko lalo ang yakap niya at sumandal sa kanyang dibdib, above us, the bright stars and the full moon witnessing us again. This is my happiness.

"I cherish you." he whispered behind my ears.

A smile crept to my lips and deliver the words.

"I am deeply into you."

-------------------------

Special Chapter will be next.