Take 45.1 - Our KickAss Submarine 2.0

Start from the beginning

** If you are reading this work/story on any other platform other than Wattpad/India Forums, especially TRUYEN4U.net/ NovelHD or any other domain with the TruyenKK etc - then you are very likely to be at a risk of a Malware Attack for these sites are Mirror sites - who are reflecting our work through a malware lens. If you wish to read this Story in its Orignal, Safe, form, please go to Wattpad/ India Forums.**

Please bring it to my Notice by Messaging me on Wattpad, where in my username is - mysticaltales11111 - if you read this Story on any other platform, apart from Wattpad/ India Forums.

...................

Disclaimer:

This Story/ Written Series is a work of Fiction.All characters are fictitious.Any resemblance to a person living or dead is purely coincidental. The depiction off fictitious characters through their cross - cultural backgrounds is also a work of pure fiction. I respect all faiths, cultures, communities with its rich diversities, equally.I mean no offence or hurt to anyone's sentiments through my work in any way whatsoever.

....................................

Take 45

Take 45.1 – Our Kickass Submarine 2.0

Simultaneously as Arnav steps into the BCCI

(Imagine this following scene below in unfolding at the same time as Arnav's one on one with the BCCI officials in the previous update)

Sundar Nursery(Heritage Park+ UNESCO World Heritage Site) – New Delhi

Khushi continues to take calm deep breathes as she walks to the spot with a little picnic basket in hand and her backpack. She was extremely stoked within with her choice of location that she had decided to be the meeting spot for the day not just because the ambience was extremely refreshing and calm – it was also because it was going to serve as a food for thought for the rest in the meeting – during the one on one – with her choice of words. She was also super glad that she had gotten into a little text chat with Arnav before he'd stepped in on things at his end – whilst getting this little preparation set for her meeting with Vikram Sir/Radha and Nikhil.

As she is walking her way to the spot – she can't help but wonder about things on Arnav's end obviously in her head and heart! She knew he'd already stepped into the elevator taking him up to his floor – and so momentarily she just continued to wish him all the best in her heart. She believed with full conviction within that he'd be able to put forth his point forward with complete honesty and clarity!