TAKE 48 - HOWWWWZZZATTTTT?????!!!!!

Hellooooo Guysssssssss....

I hope you and your loved ones all are doing well and keeping safe and healthy!!

So - YUP - Here I am with the last chapter update for HW3.0!! I can't believe I just wrote that yaar! So so emotional for me yet again as another tale living within my head for so long comes to an end. I mean – yes there are going to be Epilogues eventually but then you all know what I mean – right??? Like the main story comes to a culmination with this – Update – tonighttt!!

And to be honest – part reason why I was like delaying writing this chapter out until today was like in my heart – I was still coming around to writing the plot to its culmination. Like you know its like every time I finish writing the main stream updates part of a story – something within my heart also comes to a full circle – within!!!!!!

So yup..even though its bittersweet and emotional – I am also excited to be putting this up – Tonight!!!!!

Word Count – Long – 11K Words.✍✍

Once again – I gotta say this -

Thank you so very much guys* Infinity for all your Support to my Work till now! It truly means so much to me! This journey off penning down HW3.0 wouldn't have been the same without you all – my precious readers. I only feel immense gratitude grip my heart for all of your support over time + the bit that you invest your precious time into reading my words...thank you so much everyone for being with me on this fictional journey....🤗🤗🤗🤗✍✍✍👩💻👩💻👩💻👩💻

Also, yes this is the First Draft. Please definitely ignore editing/common repition of words errors etc – since I have not proofread.

I shall now let you all dive in without Further Delay.

...................................

Copyright :

Text Copyright©mysticaltales11111™2022

The Moral Right of the Author has been asserted. All Rights Reserved. This Story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or transmitted/distributed in whole or in part, in any manner, whether in electronic or in hard copy, without the written consent of the author, and any infringement of this is a violation of Copyright Law.

All Rights Reserved® mysticaltales11111

.................

** If you are reading this work/story on any other platform other than Wattpad/India Forums, especially TRUYEN4U.net/ NovelHD or any other domain with the TruyenKK etc - then you are very likely to be at a risk of a Malware Attack for these sites are Mirror sites - who are reflecting our work through a malware lens. If you wish to read this Story in its Orignal, Safe, form, please go to Wattpad/ India Forums.**

Please bring it to my Notice by Messaging me on Wattpad, where in my username is - mysticaltales11111 - if you read this Story on any other platform, apart from Wattpad/ India Forums.