Author's Note - 10/6/2021

Authors Note - 10/06/21

Helloooo Everyone...

A very goodmorning to you all! I hope you all are doing great this morning😊😊😊🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

So yes I wanted to make this Authors Note - this morning- in order to be as transparent as I can with you all my readers on a couple of things from my end.

1. An added disclaimer : Given that the underlying background sketch of characters and their respective families in HW3.0 is cross - cultural - I have decided to add an added Disclaimer in my works from now on because it is never my intention to offend or hurt any sort of sentiments of any faith, culture or community. I am an ardent believer in God and all of Humanity and I have immense respect for all faiths across the world - equally!! My only aim through my writings is to spread out light, positivity and love as much as I can and also bring a smile on the readers face. Please know it has/will never be my intent to hurt anyones sentiments in anyway whatsoever.

This added Disclaimer is going to be -

This Story/ Written Series is a work of Fiction.All characters are fictitious.Any resemblance to a person living or dead is purely coincidental. The depiction off fictitious characters through their cross - cultural backgrounds is also a work of pure fiction. I respect all faiths, cultures, communities with its rich diversities, equally.I mean no offence or hurt to anyones sentiments through my work in any way whatsoever.

2. Length of the Updates : So yes guys..the variation off length in every chapter has been differing and it will continue to be that way...for there are going to be certain updates in the story that are going to be short/ medium/ or long - depending on the moment I am penning down in the Story. I think most of you who've been with me through my writing journey till now probably already know this.. but I do wana put this out in words once again in order to be transparent from my end.

So...My usual writing style is to write a story or my plot more like my version off a written fictional series.... because I love to create scenes/ different moments and dialogues and the background detailing  and specially when it's POV style in narration...I try to take the plot through with the aim to bring various characters to lives in their respective fictional journeys and through different emotional aspects too so that they come across as real people living their very own respective journeys towards one another.. in the story of their lives..which would be the fictional pages of my book..so given that for me from where I see it.. it's actually like I aim to create a fictional parallel world through my plot...and write it in a way to see and take a respective character journey through their moments.. bit by bit..because for me they are like real people actually living these moments  ;-) so yup..depending on that there are obviously going to be moments and scenes in my plot which will be depicted through different length of scenes and the moments.This is just how I usually choose to bring the fictional script in my head to life..as if it were a  written fictional series with two/three written episodes coming in every week until the finishing point..because that's how I personally enjoy writing which for me is the core essence of it all intrinsically.
I write because it makes me Happy and it helps me learn and understand/explore a lot about different emotional tangents we all feel as human beings/ and a lot of different fields that I chose to explore in my plot through character lives. That happiness wthin has been my focal intrinsic point always and I will not be able to pen down anything at all..if I do not enjoy my journey while writing and am not excited in my head about it. So Yup - hope I was able to give a clear peekaboo into my point of view on the - variations in lengths of chapters.

3.Editing and Proofreading : Once again - I want to state in all my mindfulness,and transparency that the Updates you see up in the story are mostly the First Drafts!  I do try my best to have my work free of any blarring Editing errors in the first place but then yes I cannot guarantee an edited/proofread reading experience as of now for I am cornered up/short on time for Editing! And I know I always state this - but today I also wana me transparent with you all on my reasons on the same.

Actually from where I see it in my head - writing and editing are like two different phases for me...as in if I am in the writers phase in which I wana write as the plot is flowing in my head - I surely let it flow as is... because if I sit down to edit it then and there.. and worry too much about making it all picture perfect often my creativity flow gets affected because when I sit down to write...the plot emotions etc just flow.. I am more keen on getting that angle of emotion right first through my words.

Now when one sits down to edit...it's like you gotta look through it with that external eye of making it devoid of errors, picture perfect etc and when you are looking at your very own work with an external eye then in the middle of the moment of the story...often at times mind gets diverted towards just the externalities too which Iv often felt takes the essence of my enjoyment away from my writing experience because somewhere in my head I'd just be so worried about making it polished! So yes...I can easily say that the Editing phase is something that I haven't yet got down too yet for I have just been in my writing phase!

For once I get into editing - then it's only going to be that! For although many people take help of editors etc- Whenever I sit down for edits I am very keen on doing it thoroughly myself because I am very passionate about my words ya..its like I know with which intention and emotion I have written it..for an external editor/ or anyone on the other side...the emotional attachments my the words is never going to be too much.. and sometimes you displace the placements of couple of words from here and there the entire impact and essence of the emotion can be at a risk of coming across differently! And for me intrinsically within - in my heart I want to write because I want to  bring the emotions / characters alive - first! So yup - which is why whenever I shall be getting to the Editing phase - I shall be doing the first thorough couple of rounds myself because even after I edit and polish things through- I want to keep the essence of the emotion in my stories alive in the ways I'v wanted it to come across prior. I will surely hop on the Editing Bus but just at my very own pace.

So Yup! These were a couple of points that I wanted to state today in this note!

Thanks guys for all your love and support and time to my Work over time. I can only hope with all my heart that you all continue to enjoy my words in the ways I like to/enjoy weaving,writing and presenting them to you... 😊😊😊❤❤🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

I shall sign off with that for now!

And yes I have written 3/4th of the next update its already 8.4K words and I still have to write some more..so the update coming up tonight will be a longer one given its an intense moment in the the character's lives!! 😉😉😉😉

Lots off Love, Light , and Positivity to One and All.

Now and Always

❤❤

Prachi