Note for Reader's Opinion - 21/06/21

Note for Readers Opinion - 21/06/21

Hello guysss

Making a quick not for opinion here given that I am a little conflicted over this bit.

So given that there was no match today because of the rains in Southampton - I did end up getting a lot of writing done.About 10K words already in - because as usual once I sat down to write down my scenes as I imagined prior..the words just flew..but that's what.. I still have quite a bit to write more...so do you guys want a split or one super long update..??

Anyways the bit I have written till  now is intense..and If its a split then yes I might be able to post the first bit tomorrow evening with just a little more to add to that( and that way all the moments will stand out in your reading expereince)...but if you all want One - SuperLong update with all the scenes in One until Khushi leaves the next morning - then I most surely will need an extra day to compile it through even if I get on a massive writing spree tomorrow..like I got on todayy! ( because stuff with my kiddos online school+work  is also a little hectic for the next two days) - which means that I might only be able to post later on Wednesday Night/Thursday Noon.

So what do most of you prefer? A split?then I will give an update tomorrow anyway ( and quite a significant one development wise ...;) don't worry about that😜😜😜😉😉😉😉) - with the next significant bit coming up after either Wednesday night/ Thursday Noon!

Or the full Fledged intense one which will go over 16K-18K or maybe even more as like I said...I still have quite a bit to write down penning the scenes and moments down before Khushi leaves..and it will also be an added wait for a day and a half
extra  at your end to get the entire thing as One!

So yeah - Do let me know guys about the same.What do you like prefer? So that I can space/plan this out in my head accordingly!

Take Care Guys!
Much Love
❤❤
Prachi