TAKE 1 - Gotta Stay AWAY From Cricketer's

Hellooooo Guysssssssss....

Hope you and your family all are Safe and Sound amidst the rising Covid Tsunami in India. Stay in and Stay Safe – Guysss!!

And Yup.

I am delighted to say that Here I am – with the very first written update of Hit Wicket My Heart 3.0.

Word Count – Short/Medium Length – 5

Word Count – Short/Medium Length – 5.2K Words.

Taking some hours off to just Write this Out finally has truly been my Respite in taking my Mind Off – Everything Covid! And I truly hope – that you are able to experience some distraction and entertainment through the Story Too.

Will be Eager to know your feedback on the Same!

Thank you so very much guys* Infinity for all your Support to my Work till now! A big thanks to everyone – for also taking out time and sharing their feedbacks with me in the Authors+ Opinion Note Prior. It's helped me reflected over my writing craft – before beginning to write this Journey!

Please also scroll Up the Index to see the Character faces in the Post Prior before you proceed so that you are able to relate a face to the Characters in the Update.

Also, yes this is the First Draft. Please definitely ignore editing/common repition of words errors etc – since I have not proofread.

And I shall now let you all dive in without Further Delay.

...................................

Copyright Disclaimer :

Text Copyright©mysticaltales11111™2020

The Moral Right of the Author has been asserted. All Rights Reserved. This Story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or transmitted/distributed in whole or in part, in any manner, whether in electronic or in hard copy, without the written consent of the author, and any infringement of this is a violation of Copyright Law.

All Rights Reserved® mysticaltales11111

..................................

** If you are reading this work/story on any other platform other than Wattpad/India Forums, especially TRUYEN4U.net then you are very likely to be at a risk of a Malware Attack for these sites are Mirror sites – who are reflecting our work through a malware lens. If you wish to read this Story in its Orignal, Safe, form, please go to Wattpad/ India Forums.**