Take 45.1 - Our KickAss Submarine 2.0

Hellooooo Guysssssssss....

I hope you and your loved ones all are doing well and keeping safe and healthy!!

Happy women's day you all – but like I always say – not just one day in the year is enough for pausing to celebrate ourselves – we should do a little bit of the same – every day ! May you all continue to rise and shine in each of your spheres! Much Love and Light to one and All!!

So - YUP - Here I am with the next update for HW3.0 –on schedule!So excited to be putting this up – and yes guys – this is like a massive Maha Update – because I most surely could not split these scenes for they all had to flow in together – as One! You will know what I mean when you read the update!

Word Count – Long – 14.5K Words.✍✍ (Yeah – you read that right – now you know what I mean by Maha Update – right??????

Will be Eager to know your feedback on the Same – since I know this part of the story was eagerly awaited!!!

Thank you so very much guys* Infinity for all your Support to my Work till now! It truly means so much to me! I only feel immense gratitude grip my heart as I read each of your's feedbacks with updates coming up...thank you so much everyone for being with me on this fictional journey....🤗🤗🤗🤗✍✍✍👩💻👩💻👩💻👩💻

Also, yes this is the First Draft. Please definitely ignore editing/common repition of words errors etc – since I have not proofread.

I shall now let you all dive in without Further Delay.

...................................