AUTHOR'S NOTE - 10/11/2021

Hellooo Everyone

Hope you all are doing well and that you all had a wonderful festive season with your loved ones. 🙏🙏🎉❤🙏🙏

So I am here with this Author's Note as a quick update from my end.

As I'd mentioned in the end of my previous couple of updates that I have been travelling for a while. I have safely reached my Mum's on Monday evening and initially I'd thought that after settling in here for a couple of days - I'd begin my writing schedule.

However - in these last couple of days - iv just felt a little conflicted on the same as well given that I have come to my hometown with kids like after 2yrs9months over - and with the morning schedule in the first half being tied up with the usual online school/work from Home etc - its like I am only getting the second half of the days to spend quality time here with everyone + catching up with family friends/relatives! So i just feel that it's going to be difficult for me to utilise the couple of hours of my free time in the evenings for writing for I do most surely feel like I wana make most of my time here personally with everyone.

Also to add to that - I also feel like I won't be able to justice to my words in penning down the rest of the crucial scenes/ plot - if I do it just for the sake of updating or in a rush. For as you all can probably antiticipate that the next leg of the story is going to be super rollercoaster of a ride to even pen down so I most surely want to pen that down when I have the quality time that I need to do the same + I am able to channelise the creative headspace for the same. As of now  - in my heart - I just feel more keen on living in the moments personally given that I am here after ages!

I also feel like that right now the story is on a cliffhanger- so its still okay to pause on that - but if I dive right in into posting the next update and then a pause comes due to me unable to give it adequate time- it won't be fair to the story as well/ or to the reading experience as it has to be in a flow. On one side - I do truly feel that in my quest to do it all during travelling- I won't be able to enjoy fully in either of the moments- so I thought - to be fair to the situation- it would be better if I return to writing once I am back to my place/ usual routine.

Now about the latter - I do have a couple of personal travel plans entwined with the one currently and I will be returning back post Dec 5! So ideally - for rough estimation - I will be resuming writing around 10th December!

I know this is a bummer - and forgive me for the same guys - for it does sadden me to get this pause in here but then I also feel like it's it's best solution at the moment - for I most surely want to pen down the rest of the crucial final act of the story as intricately as I have imagined and right now I just don't feel like I will be able to do it justice in a rush/ or just for the same of posting for I am just going to be feeling torn in between that constant choice off making most of my personal time here with everyone vs/writing then!

So yeah - I hope you guys understand my reasons. I promise to BACK WITH A BANG - from Dec 10 onwards. PLEASE Consider this pause as a end of ACT 2 of the story like they do with seasons in TV shows... 🤗🤗🤗

Once again- Thank you tons for the patience guys..and all the love and support to my Work. ❤❤🙏🙏❤❤

Much Love
Always
Prachi