TAKE 5 - Nets

Hellooooo Guysssssssss....

Hope you and your family all are Safe and Sound amidst the rising Covid Tsunami in India. Stay in and Stay Safe – Guysss!!🙏🙏🙏

Surpriseeeeeeeee!!

And Yup here I am on Monday (days prior than mentioned)with the next update off HW3.0 given that I did end up going on a Writing Spree for most parts of the Day!!🤗🤗👩‍💻👩‍💻👩‍💻✍✍✍✍

Word Count –Short - Medium Length – 6K Words.

Taking some hours off to just Write this Out finally has truly been my Respite in taking my Mind Off – Everything Covid! And I truly hope – that you are able to experience some distraction and entertainment through the Story Too.❤🙏🤗

Will be Eager to know your feedback on the Same!

Thank you so very much guys* Infinity for all your Support to my Work till now! A big thanks to everyone – for also taking out time and sharing their feedbacks with me in the Authors+ Opinion Note Prior to these Updates. It's helped me reflect over my writing craft – before beginning to write this Journey!

Also, yes this is the First Draft. Please definitely ignore editing/common repition of words errors etc – since I have not proofread.

And I shall now let you all dive in without Further Delay.

...................................

Copyright Disclaimer :

Text Copyright©mysticaltales11111™2020

The Moral Right of the Author has been asserted. All Rights Reserved. This Story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or transmitted/distributed in whole or in part, in any manner, whether in electronic or in hard copy, without the written consent of the author, and any infringement of this is a violation of Copyright Law.

All Rights Reserved® mysticaltales11111

..................................

** If you are reading this work/story on any other platform other than Wattpad/India Forums, especially TRUYEN4U.net then you are very likely to be at a risk of a Malware Attack for these sites are Mirror sites – who are reflecting our work through a malware lens. If you wish to read this Story in its Orignal, Safe, form, please go to Wattpad/ India Forums.**

Please bring it to my Notice by Messaging me on Wattpad, where in my username is – mysticaltales11111 - if you read this Story on any other platform, apart from Wattpad/ India Forums.

...................

TAKE 5 – Nets

Next Day – 20th Feb, 2019

Lahore, Pakistan

Khan Mansion