Author's Note - 30th August, 2021

Author's Note – 30 August, 2021

Hello Everyoneee

Happy Monday to you all. Hope you all have a great week ahead.

Okay so I just wanted to make this note from my end to let you all know that I will not be updating this week.

I know I have been taking a week+ pause every now and then in between the leaps in the story off late and I wanted to keep you all updated about the main reason for the same.

The Main reason for the same is that guys – MY Screen Time has been hitting the ceilings like at an all time high for all this while ( I guess it mostly is the case with all of us). And on my end – it just continues to peak with regards to all my office work also being online mostly + zoom meetings+ usual work mails etc + kids online school + their homework/posting assignments back and forth online + of course My Writing time /Posting/Wattpad schedule !!

So its been a given that for quite a while - 3/4th of my day literally goes up on Screen and off late – that has lead to a increase in the frequency of my headaches etc on and off. Now I do have an underlying migraine issue anyway which usually causes a lot of hassle to me health wise when triggered. As of now thankfully all my headache episodes have been manageable with a usual paracetamol...but...I do not want to go over the edge where in my headaches get into the zone off triggering my Migraine like on a regular basis – obviously.

So due to these circumstances - I have been advised to regulate and control my screen time every now and then – which is why you now find me taking these week/ten days pauses in between the leaps of the story timeline – for this solution works two ways for me. It helps me regulate my screen time by taking off hours of writing spree for the week/ten days (given that I have no way out off regulating from work bits/kids online school etc) + it also helps me recharge my creative/writing batteries in the process!!

So yup – that's what it is. And for now – I do plan to resume writing next week on. Taking this week off to just give my eye strain level some respite. For I know when I begin writing the next leg of the story I will want to write it in a flow because there are so many eventful turns lined up one after the other and I do wana enjoy my writing process while penning the scenes down as I have imagined in my head.(As you all know that is the core for me as always).

I do apologize for the inconvenience caused guys but I hope you all understand my reasons for the same. I obviously have to prioritize my health as well – amidst the quest to balance out daily life + everything that I love to do.

So yup - I shall see you all next week from Wednesday onwards!( that is the plan mostly as of now - just incase I do end up extending this pause for a couple of days more after - I will keep you all updated with an announcement on the same. 👍)

Until Then – Please take care and Stay Indoors and Safe guys!!!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Thanks, Guys, for all the Support and your Precious Time to my Work!

Much Love

Always

Prachi