The End

It's finally over.

I've ended this beautiful series the way I wanted to. Hope y'all enjoyed this very sweet and happy ending.

Sad that it's over tho...
😔

But! It was beautiful and went the way I wanted it to!

This was one of my favorites to work on and in my opinion it ended up being the most successful. I do have other books I've been working on, and have actually been finished for a while now.

I write in a variety of scenarios and trying new things other than the fluff and comedy I'm usually pretty good at writing. Some have smut and there's quite a bit of angst.

I've currently been on an Oikawa writing spree and have been writing so much for that book. I think it's gonna continue on for quite a while cuz there's a lot I want to put into it.

I have also been working on my Suna fic and I feel like it's going pretty well. I'm not quite sure since my confidence needs a serious boost.

I'm also working on my Akaashi and Semi fics, so pls give them a read if you're interested in more angst and fluff! I haven't been working on them much once I started with this book tho... but now I'm gonna make more time for them and get inspiration to continue with them since they are far from over.

If anyone has any suggestions for other books I could start writing, meaning any characters you'd like me to write about, pls feel free to comment or message me! I'll check everything as frequently as I'm able to!

Keep in mind, I haven't watched all anime out there. So I'll give a list of some of my favorites, or ones that I've watched more recently.

Haikyuu
Free
Jujutsu Kaisen
Bleach
Naruto
Kaguya-Sama
Noragami
Yuri on ice
Attack on Titan
Food Wars
Sword art online
Fairy tail
Assassination classroom
My hero academia
Black butler
Blue exorcist
Fire force
Dr stone
Toradora
Acchi kocchi
Tokyo ghoul
Ouran high school host club
Itazura na kiss (ItaKiss)
Code Geass
The Promised Neverland
Deadman wonderland
Vampire knight
Death note
Black clover
Mob psycho 100
Demon slayer
Absolute duo
Akame ga kill
Future diary

And there's more, but I can't remember all of them.

If you haven't seen any of them, I highly recommend all of them. And pls recommend some animes to me! I'd absolutely love to watch other things!

So uh... yeah.
I think that's everything?
Thanks for reading and pls read some of my other works and/or give me some recommendations for other things I could write!

Love you all and stay safe! Live a great life and I hope my work makes you happy!