Mistakes

You made a lot of mistakes in your life, other people have also made mistakes that affected you. Some of which landed you in your current situation.

Your dad made the mistake of meeting your mom
Falling in love
Marrying her
And having you
He made the mistake of leaving you alone with her while you were a child
Of trusting her
Of hoping things would be alright
Of working constantly

Your mom made the mistake of having a child she didn't want
Of beating the child
Neglecting the child
Degrading her child
For coming back when she wasn't wanted

Bokuto made the mistake of leaving you alone
Not making you go to therapy
Not getting you away from that house,
That woman
He turned a blind eye to all the red flags, not knowing how to help with your problems
He made the mistake of adding you to that gc
His biggest mistake was meeting you

Akaashi made the mistake of being with Bokuto and leaving you alone
Of not stopping you
Of fighting with you over text when you were with Shirabu in Miyagi
Of allowing Bokuto to bring people to your house
Of letting Bokuto introduce you to new people
Akaashi's biggest mistake was meeting you when Bokuto introduced him to you and helping you after learning about your past

Shirabu made so many huge mistakes
For talking to you when Bokuto added you to the gc
For talking to you when you had your panic attack
Helping you
Becoming your friend and comfort person
Letting you stay in his dorm with him when you went to Miyagi
Helping you dry your hair
Taking care of you
Introducing you to his teammates
Cuddling with you
Hugging you
Caring for you
And his biggest mistake of all:
Falling in love with you...

Your whole life was a mistake
Everything you did was a mistake
Breathing
Living
Meeting people
Talking
Eating
Cutting
Your feelings
Growing up
Going to school
Staying at home
Being around your parents
Being born
Texting the gc
Hiding your anxiety and depression
Trying to kill yourself
Your panic attacks
Trusting people
Going to Miyagi
Staying with Shirabu
Getting close to him
Getting close to all your friends
Making friends
Your biggest mistake:
Going home that day- not running to Bokuto's house and getting help

All these mistakes caused things to turn out this way. You were currently locked in your mom's house, being degraded and beat. And for what? Just existing? For wanting to live peacefully and free from her? For wanting happiness?

Who knows.
But what you don't know is that everyone in the gc had gone to Tokyo- to your dad's house. They planned on finding you and bringing you back safely. Your dad was the only person to stay at his house and called all sorts of people, in hope of finding you and getting you back alive, in one piece, and safely.
All the guys, plus the female managers, had set out to look for you.

Meanwhile, with you...

"YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT! WHY DIDNT YOU JUST COME WITH ME FROM THE START?! IM YOUR MOTHER! YOUR FATHER IS NOTHING BUT A BASTARD! YOU DONT NEED ANYONE OTHER THAN ME!"

She grabbed a broom and beat you with it. "ALL YOU EVER DID WAS HANG AROUND BOYS AND BE A WHORE! IM FINALLY HERE TO RAISE YOU RIGHT AND YOU WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH ME! YOU JUST WANNA BE A WHORE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE?!"

Tears flowed down your face. You stopped thinking about your dad, Bokuto, Akaashi, Shirabu, and all your other friends in that moment. You just wanted this all to end. 'Maybe she'll finally kill me and I won't have to deal with this anymore.'

You couldn't even get up off the floor. You thought this was fine...
You thought that... until she grabbed a knife...

'This is it. She's gonna kill me. I'm gonna die. But I'll be free...
So why? Why am I still crying? Why am I so sad and scared? Why can't I let go?'

An image flashed in your mind. You and Shirabu meeting up for the first time; the cuddles between you Shirabu; eating with him; laughing and watching movies together; the hug goodbye you left to head back to Tokyo.

Tears flowed harder. The memories finally helping you realize the most important thing.

Your biggest mistake:
'Not realizing I love Shirabu sooner, not being able to tell him...'

Your mom came closer to you with the knife in her hand. She grabbed you by the collar of your shirt, the blade pressed again your left cheek.
You felt a stinging pain and felt something other than your tears flow down your face. She had left a medium-sized cut on your cheek. She pulled the knife away and aimed it- her next blow would be to stab the knife into your stomach: a fatal blow.

You closed your eyes and waited to feel the pain.
But it never came....

He guys found a house with a car outside.

"The car! AKAASHI THAT CAR!" Bokuto screamed the moment he saw that familiar car.

Akaashi looked at the car and his eyes widened. "THIS IS THE HOUSE! Y/N'S IN THERE!"

"That's her bitch of mother's car?" Shirabu glared at the vehicle. When the boy saw Akaashi and Bokuto nod, he smirked. "Have someone destroy it."

"Shirabu, no. I know you're mad right now, but we'll get in trouble if we hurt anyone or damage anything." Akaashi was the only one trying to be rational.

Bokuto didn't give a fuck, he only cares about one thing. "Forget that shit. Let's just save Y/n and let the cops deal with the rest."

The other boys nodded and ran up to the door. Bokuto kicked it down. The moment they all stepped in, the froze with fear from what they saw: you were crying, bruised, and bleeding with your eyes closed; your mom was holding a knife, getting ready to stab your stomach.

Without thinking... "Y/N!"
And he knocked your mom away, the knife flew through the air...