Sleepover!

Once you had calmed down, Shirabu helped you settle in for the weekend. You took a shower, wanting to take your time but also hurrying a bit so you could spend more time with Shirabu.

The moment you got out and walked over to Shirabu, you could tell you made a mistake with not drying your beautiful h/l h/c hair.

Shirabu looked up at you. "Y-your hair's wet."

"Oh... yeah. I didn't dry it. I usually don't. Why?"

He grabbed the towel from your hand and sat you down on the bed in front of him. He started drying your hair. "Since I'm taking care of you for the time being, I can't let you get sick. You should really start drying your hair properly."

You blushed. 'So close... my heart's beating too fast, I think it might explode.'

Meanwhile, Shirabu was also a blushing mess since he didn't understand why he did that. Yes, he didn't want you to get sick. And yes, he was taking care of you for the weekend. But why couldn't he just let you dry your own hair by yourself? Maybe, it was the thought of just wanting to be as close to you as he could possibly get while you're here with him in person. Maybe it's the desire to just get closer to you however he can whenever he sees you, hears your voice, or even thinks of you. But his heart racing at the moment wasn't gonna make this weekend with you any easier.

The moment he finished and backed away, you two locked eyes and noticed each other's pink face. You both looked away, remaining silent for a few moments.

Until you broke the silence. "Um... thanks, Kenji."

He nodded, sneaking a glance at you. "Yeah, it's no problem."

Then, at the most convenient moment possible- there was a knock on the door.

"Fuck." Shirabu muttered.

He opened the door and in came three tall guys. One having spiky red hair, another having black hair in a bowl cut, and the third had very fluffy-looking ash blonde (almost gray) hair with black tips.

Shirabu sighed, sitting next to you on his bed while the three guys stared at you with wide eyes. "So this is Y/n. And Y/n... the bowl cut is Goshiki, Semi has the hair with black tips, and Tendou's the guy with the spiky red hair."

You nodded, your anxiety raising a bit. "Nice to meet you guys." Unnoticeable to the three guys, you moved so you could grab Shirabu's had for comfort.

Shirabu tensed, but quickly relaxed so the guys wouldn't get suspicious. He held your hand, knowing you needed comfort at the moment. "Where's Ushijima?"

Tendou finally stopped his staring. "Oh. He wanted to watch some volleyball matches with the team, so they're all in the gym now. Why don't you and Y/n get ready and come with us."

Your grip on his hand got tighter. You definitely did not want to go to a gym and be around a whole bunch of tall scary-looking dudes that you've never met. Your anxiety said "no bitch, you stay in this room with Kenji."

Shirabu obviously thought this far ahead. "Not now. She just got here and is tired. Let her rest for a bit."

The three guys frowned but agreed, leaving the room right after saying their goodbyes to you and Shirabu.
Shirabu sighed, laying on his bed.

He turned to you, still holding your hand. "You ok now? Need anything?"

You turned to him. Without thinking, you laid yourself on top of him, wrapping both arms around him after you let go of his hand. "Just... let's stay like this for a bit... ok?"

He nodded, wrapping his arms around you. "Sure. As long as you want."

And eventually, you both fell asleep like that.