Where'd She Go?!

TW: Abuse, suicidal thoughts, panic attacks

A few weeks after you and Shirabu had met in person, you were back to your normal routine. You and Shirabu would text privately and act really cute with each other in the gc, but now you'd even be friendly with the other Shiratorizawa members in the chat.

You and Akaashi did make up, he felt really bad and was worried that something bad really would happen to you. You forgave him, knowing he was upset since you never misbehaved like that towards him. You explained to him everything that had happened while you were with Shirabu- the cuddling, the talks, and most importantly: your feelings towards the usually salty setter.

Akaashi even helped you keep it a secret, along with giving you all sorts of advice. You two became closer than before, and Shirabu would get jealous then you and Akaashi had to remind him that Bokuto and Akaashi liked each other, though both of them were too scared to confess to the other. Everything seemed perfect, you couldn't be any happier.

And of course, that was the problem. You were happy... and whenever you're happy, something bad always has to happen to make you want to die.

You got home one day after school, the boys all had practice. Like always, your dad wasn't home. But the door was unlocked?!

You felt your anxiety increase. The only thought you had was that someone broke into your house. And you weren't wrong, but you just didn't know who was currently in your house... looking for you.

You heard a noise coming from the stairs, then someone came down. And not just anyone, it was the one person you never wanted to see.

"M-mom?!" You froze, fear paralyzing you. What was your mom doing in your house? Why did she have to come back now?!

"Sweetie! I've been looking everywhere for you! Where have you been? Are you alright?" Your mother started walking closer to you.

You couldn't even move an inch. You opened your mouth to speak, but no sound came out. You started shaking violently. Only one thought coursed through your head at that moment: 'She's going to hurt me. I'm gonna die.'

She walked right up to you and hugged you. "I missed you! Let's go, ok?"

You finally shoved her away and found your voice. "No! Go away! Leave me alone!"

Her smile dropped, a dangerous looked crossed her face. You fucked up. "Y/n. I'm your mother. You're coming with me. I'm taking you and we're gonna live together forever."

"No! I don't want to! I'm staying here with dad! And Ko and his family won't let you take me!"

Slap!

Your face stung. You held the cheek she hit with your hand. You looked at her, tears building in your eyes.

"YOU FUCKING WHORE! STILL SLEEPING WITH THAT BOY NEXT DOOR I SEE! YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT! HOW MANY OTHER GUYS HAVE FUCKED YOU?! HUH?! TOO MANY TO FUCKING COUNT?! WHORE! SLUT! BITCH!"

She hit you while degrading you. It hurt- both physically and emotionally. Why'd she have to do this? What did you ever do to deserve this?
Nothing. You've absolutely except exist. Was that enough to build this much hatred towards you? Must've been.

"Mom! Please stop! Leave me alone!"

She stopped hitting you, the room becoming quiet... too quiet. You looked up and your mom was nowhere to be seen.
'Was that all just in my imagination? No, it couldn't be... that physical pain is still here...'

Your mom came back into view... holding a pan. You tried getting away but fell before you could get far. There was a 'whack!' kinda of sound and a pain to your head before things went black.