Shao Boya opened the door and suddenly gave Shao Yu something . Shao Yu curiously looked at the thing in her hand and suddenly widened her eyes . She immediately covered her mouth like a lady.  " Brother?! "

Shao Boya hummer and rubbed her head . " A classmate gave that to me , i forgot to give that to you earlier . I only remembered that when i skimmed inside my bag . "

Shao Yu shed tears of joy and immediately hugged Shao Boya.  " Brother! You're the best man in the whole world.  "

" I know "

" I'll marry you "

" No way , you're ugly . "

" Waaah mom! "

Cui Tengfei suddenly appeared besides Shao Boya and smiled handsomely at Shao Yu.  " How about you marry me , Shao Yu.  ".

" ... " Shao Yu immediately shut up and scrunitized the young boy beside her brother .

But no matter how you look at it , her brother still look more handsome . " But brother look better than you . "

Cui Tengfei ' ouch! '

Lin GenXin walking toward downstairs suddenly laughed along with Lu Meifeng who was covering her mouth in amusement. 

" You can't talk about marriage yet , Shao Yu . You're still young.  "

" You guys are bias , that's AGEISM . "

Shao Boya immediately looked at Shao Yu and asked . " Where did you learn that thing? "

Shao Yu clutched her doll and answered . " From Grandpa Guo , he said that most people these days are bias . They don't respect old people because of their naivety towards internet.  He even saw a meme about how an old man asked which channel is Netflix . "

" Old Guo also said that young people can also date , but parents restricted them because they are too young . That's AGEISM. "

All the people listening gaped their mouth open. 

" Don't believe in Old Guo , his mind is already cloudy.  "

Shao Yu immediately pointed her index finger on him . " What you said is Ageism.  "

" Well ... I'm just speaking the truth.  "

Shao Yu stumped her feet and run towards her room upstairs.  " Waaa ,they are all bully . They don't want me to marry the best man in the world . "

Lu Meifeng's voice suddenly rang out . " But your brother is still a boy! "

" Ageism!!! "

---

Shao Boya dully looked at the door upstairs and said expressionlessly . " She misunderstood what ageism is.  "

Lin GenXin tilted his head . " That topic wasn't even in our curriculum . "

" That's a topic in highschool.  " Cui Tengfei nodded .

Then Cui Tengfei and Lin GenXin suddenly faced Lu Meifeng and bowed down in respect . " Hello , Auntie . "

Lu Meifeng arc her brows and suddenly smiled gently . " Are you my Bo'er's friends? "

Lin GenXin immediately nodded and smiled cutely.  " Yes , mot-- auntie.  We're his friends . "

Shao Yu 'I did not say we're friend's though.  '

Lu Meifeng ignored her son and immediately invited the two to the dining room . " I'm sure you're hungry . You were studying right? "

" Yes , Auntie . "

" I heard my son is going to participate in a competition next week? "

" Truthfully , Shao Boya doesn't want to but after Teacher Qi said he'll reward him with money , he immediately accepted.  " Cui Tengfei rolled his eyes .

Lu Meifeng did not felt offended and laughed . " That's my son's nature , so please get used to it.  "

Lin GenXin on the other hand thought to himself.  ' if I'm rich , will my idol like me? Since he like money , he'll definitely like rich people.  Yosh!! Let's work hard and improve our skill and sell our products in the future . '

Lu Meifeng cooked dish in a very quick span of time while chatting with the two new little guys while Shao Boya and Shao Yu on the other hand were busy washing and wiping plates and utensils.

Lin GenXin considerately helped arranging the table , while the young master worked hard to find something to help out of embarrassment .

When it was time to eat , the small family of three and two little guest immediately started eating. Yet right before they were about to eat , the door suddenly knocked .

Lu Meifeng and Shao Boya immediately looked at the door in vigilance .

Shao Boya looked at his mother and noticed her trembling hand . The two little guests immediately noticed the tensed expression and solemnly looked at the door. 

Then suddenly , a boyish androgynous voice of a young teenager suddenly rang out . " Hello , is this the Shao Household? I heard third young master was here? "

The people in the kitchen immediately released the tensed air within their lungs .

" That's my big brother . "

" Let me ." Shao Boya put down his chopsticks and headed towards the door .

He opened the front door and suddenly saw a tall teenager with a ridiculously attractive slender and long legs. 

The teenager looked down on him for a while.  Shao Boya lifted his head and stared back at him.

The atmosphere was kinda weird between them. 

" We finally met.  "

Cui Manyan smiled handsomely and extended his hands. 

We finally met each other , Villain.