"Fuck please get inside me" she begged while arching her back a little making her but stick out for me, while bitting my lower lip I pulled her legs apart and with my other hand startd to undo my pants and ziper. I took my cock out and gave it a few pumps before positioning myself behind her, only entering the head of my member on her heat.

"Choke me daddy" she said and my eyes widen before a devilish smirk came across my face and i did as she asked, grabbing her hair and pulling it back roughly, then i slide my hand under her arm, rubbed her chest and finally reached her throat, i slowly passed my fingers on the exposed skin before grabbing it hard, but not enough to hurt Quinn just to make her even wetter.

Then with one swift move I slid inside her all the way till her butt cheeks were touching my pelvis and her back was touching my breasts. She started to rock her body back and forth while trying to create some friction between us which obviously worked since i started to match her thrusts getting myself deep inside of her. The both of us moaned out loud and I'm sure that if someone was inside the house they would be able to hear us.

"Fuck ... just like that rip my pussy apart" she moaned in my ear and my eyes rolled to the back of my head and i started to give deeper strokes sending our bodies back and forth against the wall. Her left hand braced against the wall as she threw her head back in pleasure. Taking my left hand out of her hair I placed it over hers on the wall like this intertwining our fingers.

"I'm cumming" we both screamed as i unloaded inside her tight channel while she was bitting my shoulder and after she squeezed my member before covering it with her cum "So good" i moaned when my climax passed and i continue to hold Quinn's body against my own "I miss this so fucking much" Quinn said with a breathless laugh and on the same position as before. Pulling out of her I separated our bodies before turning Quinn around and kissing her sweet lips with everything that I had in me.

"I love you and i know you can do it" i said to her and glued my forehead against hers "I love you too and thanks" she said it back and we both chuckle but our smiles soon dropped when we heard the front door open and our mom's voice fill the living room. I put Quinn down and went straight towards our clothes but she just stood there making me confused.

"What are you doing? You have to get your shorts" I said to her but she glared at me "And i would be able to do that if my legs weren't like jelly" she said and i grinned "I'm that good huh?" I asked with a smirk while walking closer to her with her panties and shorts. She playfully rolled her eyes and leaned against the wall and slapped my shoulder while I bent down and helped her put her clothes on.

"Come on princess we have to pack our bags for tomorrow" I said to her and picked Quinn up bridal style making her let out a squeal and cling to me while laughing. I started to go up the stairs with her in my arms giggling, when we got to the living room our mom's turned towards us and smile "Hey moms" i said to them and we running towards the stairs "Bye moms" Quinn said waving as i started to go up to my room "They defenetly had sex down there" Judy says to my mom and Whitney making them nod and chuckle.

On the next day me, Quinn, Brittany and Santana were walking through the airport looking for the rest of the glee club, and when i said walking I mean me and Britt sitting in the luggage cart while Santana pulled us and Quinn filming everything from her camera while laughing. I was so tired that I ended up leaning my head against a handbag but no matter how tired i was i got my phone from my pocket and put some music on, making Britt laugh and San to run faster.

"Girls" we heard coach Bieste shout for us and Santana decided to turn to her left without slowing down which cause the lugged cart to separate from my sister's hand, the whole glee club was watching me and Britt go on a very fast speed towards the small starbucks cafeteria while trying to hold in their laughter "Get out of the way" me and Britt said to the people that appeared on our way while we started laughing.