Thanks to this dumb app I'm not able to reply to the comments and I am thankful that you like my books. I highly appreciate your patience and time to comment and like my work cause it really makes me happy.

You rn: I CAME FOR AN UPDATE.

IM SORRRY! I'M TRYING, YOU KNOW!

But not gonna give anyone fake hopes. I don't think I'll be able to update atleast 15th of May. I'll try.

Now Ik that's like hell annoying. You wanna kick this book outta the reading list or library and put hurtful comments or send pms like.

"Lost your readers"

"Losing interest"

"Just lazy, making excuses."

"Just update already. That's annoying bitch"

"I could write this better and respect reader's time."

Thats offensive and hurtful

Thats offensive and hurtful. I should be used to them till now... but yeah whatever, democracy, do whatever pleases you but I'm not in a condition to update. I just don't only write this and study. I have other problems too. So... I can do nothing about it despite whatever everyone say.

Any which ways my main objectives were to convey 2 things.

1) I am not able to reply to comments due to its huge number so if you want to talk to me, please pm/dm me or put it on my board. You can on both. I dont bite. 👻

Pm/dm : I'm gonna reply to you 100%, maybe not very quick but I will.

Board : I'll for sure. Asap.

2) I'll update all the books after 15th of May and I'll be quick after that. I'll make sure none of you waits for a long time.

Thats it. Thanks. I'll try to reply to all the comments. Please don't feel offended because that's definitely not what I wanna express.

AND REMEMBER I TOLD YOU GUYS TO CALL ME CARROTS. DONT CALL ME CARROTS, I FOUND IN PERU CARROT HAS A MEANING WHICH I DONT WANT TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH! ONCE I COME BACK WE WILL THINK OF A NAME FOR ME ALRIGHT!!!?