Chapter 35

(Author: Music recommended ig?)

¢~¢~¢

"Your Highness! We will have to break the Treaty of Tranquil

"Your Highness! We will have to break the Treaty of Tranquil." Yoongi spoke.

"Exactly Yoongi. That's what the kingdoms cannot do. It's a word by our ancestors. We cannot wage a war, against their word." King Jungwoo explained.

"I don't care. The Dark Kingdom themselves need to follow some basic rules. THAT INCLUDES KEEPING THEIR FILTHY HANDS OFF MY MATE AND OUR KINGDOM FUTURE RULERS!" Jungkook shouted in the court.

"I order you to speak respectfully in the court, to maintain its decorum," King ordered.

"Im tired of you being the King before my Dad" Jungkook whispered and was about to walk out of the court when a soldier came inside the court. He was breathing heavily because of the run.

"My Lord! We have bad news"

¢~¢~¢

"From years our ancestors have tried to maintain the balance between the two worlds of Yin and Yang, the Darkness and Light

"From years our ancestors have tried to maintain the balance between the two worlds of Yin and Yang, the Darkness and Light. We, the Protectors of Yin have always respected it and have hoped the same, which is why the 'Treaty of Tranquil' has been a success all these years. We take you back to 1000 years from now when the 'Treaty of Tranquil' was signed and 17 years from now when it was re-written to re-establish the peace between the two worlds. This peace has been destructed multiple times. Neglecting the minor conflicts from both the worlds and the respective kingdoms, here we are writing this to you, to bring to your notice that our Guardians and the soulmate of our Crown Prince, the ruler of the Dynasty of Darkness, have been taken under arrest by the royal family of the Light kingdoms for no informed causes or motives. We do not appreciate the uninformed visit, well spelled, invading, into our Palace. We've been silenced for long, but what we see now is unacceptable-" Jeongukk was cut off with the sudden entrance of Mark.