Teaser 3

•'•'•

"I dont love her! I will not marry her!"

He shouted as if he was announcing it to the other.

"You will start to love her! You are going to listen to me! You will marry her!"

Was commanded by the older figure.

"I am not going to listen to you!"

He stated making the older one burn into flames for disobeying his command.

"This is my final decision and I command you to follow my words!"

The older made himself loud and clear!

"Stop playing with my life! I hate you!"

The words 'I hate you' struck the older's ears and pierced his heart... Old memories started to hit him hard which made him soften at the other's words...

"I love you dear! Please listen to me!"

"No! You dont! You dont even care about what I like and what I dont! Or what my opinion is! I am going away from you! Far away!"

"You are gonna stay here! You have to listen to me for your own good!"

Even though the older one was trembling and almost breaking he made sure he did not show it on his face or through any means of expressions.

"I know what is good for me and what is not. You are not good for me! Everything you do is not good for me!"

"I love you!"

Their argument started to heat up until the younger bursted out loud with,

"I hate you for what you did to my family... Because of you I am suffering. I have no one who loves me. I dont want this fake love of yours."

Leaving the older one into blank silence as his darknest nightmares came to life.

"Who told you-"

"You thought I will never come to know?"

There was pure pain and grief in the younger's eyes. Which made the older feel like a thousand knife stabs in his heart.

"Its not what you think-"

The older tried his best to explain.

"I hate everything about you and I dont wanna stay with a person like you... After ruining my everything... All my childhood and memories... My past and present... I wont let you control my future! After being a cheat dont think running away will make it any better for you. I am gonna fight for myself. I dont need you!
You will never know what love is... Because you were never worth someone's true love."

"No Please-"

"The beginning of the end has Begun!"

After stating this the younger one disappeared in thin air being covered in a huge ball of fire which could burn anything even a little closer to it. He disappered, away from him maybe forever.... Leaving the older's heart broken and guilty for his descions...

But was is really a wrong decision he took?

•'•'•

(Author: I think this scene is the easiest to guess, right?

Alsooo this was the last teaser because I CANT GIVE THE WHOLE BOOK'S TEASER RIGHT???

I AM BOREDDD BECAUSE I CANT CONCENTRATE ON STUDIES FOR UNKNOWN REASONS 😭😭😭 SO I THOUGH MAYBE I UPDATE THIS. 😭😭😭 IT NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE IDK WHY? 😭😭😭
I do know why but cant help it... ANYWAYS!!!

THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE PUBLISHED

On 20th may!

Or should I publish it sooner??? 🤔🤔🤔

Exciteddd???

Rm: No 😒😒😒
Author: I did not even tell anything to Jin? 😒🤔🤔
Rm: So in future chapters you will! 😑😑😑
Author: Well... I cant gaurantee that I wont! 😗😌😏)