Chapter 26

•~•~•

Eunwoo got up and had body pains because of the potion's transformation. It was its side effects and he already was aware that was gonna happen. He walked to the washroom and looked at himself in the mirror and shouted out loud.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Alexandria teleported to his room as she made sure he doesn't get caught and was always around that place.

"Yha!! What is it?" She glared at Eunwoo A.K.A Veronica.

"Nothing much. I forgot I was a girl hehe! I miss my handsome face already." Eunwoo told touching his girl face and looking into the mirror. "I WANNA BE HANDSOME CHA EUNWOO AGAIN PLEASE!!"

"Chill Girl."

"I AM A BOY!!!"

"I AM A BOY!!!"

"Yeah. Yeah. Boy! Chill. You will be back in 2 days. The next morning you wake up after Jeongukk's birthday you will be Woo again, like Veronica was just a guest and is gone. No one will doubt you and it will be alright. We will tell everyone, you had some urgent work in your part of the dark world. So you had to go but you will be back."

"And what if the troublesome trio saw me like this? Hyungie is alright but the other 2 monkies. Like you do know they are ANNOYING-"

"Calm. Oppa is gonna manage them! That is why he is with them! We will keep them away from you. Now let's get you ready for today. The quests will be arriving today for Gukk's 17th birthday party." She exclaimed and he nodded.

•~•~•

Taehyun got ready and walked down to the main ballroom where all the guests were being greeted by Evie. Lizzy, Robert, Jeongukk, and Y/n were there too. As he made his way down from the huge staircase.

Lizzy's eyes were stuck on him

Lizzy's eyes were stuck on him. He started to greet and welcome everyone too.

A trio of 2 guys and 1 girl walked in. Jumping and shouting as always.