Furious Pleasure

Flora's POV. 

"Flora, please stop teasing." He says groaning. 

I run my hand up and down his length, looking up at him, his face frowning down at my teasing. "You're being very disobedient, love." He says, his fingers tangled in my hair.

I put his length up to my face and open my mouth. "Do you want this, Gilbert?" 

"I think you know the answer."

"It doesn't hurt to hear you say it."

He takes a deep breath looking into my eyes. "Yes, Florence. I do."

I act like I'm about to go down but I stand up and fix my dress. "Gilbert you should take care of that, you don't want aunt Josephine to see."

He looks at me annoyed and says "Come on, Flora, you can't leave me like this." 

He buttons his pants, stands up and comes closer to me, "Come on, let's finish this right here."

"In the library?"

"In the library." He nods, his eyes looking me up and down.

He approaches me slowly and pushes me against a shelf.

"Gilbert, what if someone comes in?"

"No one will come in, trust me." He says as he starts kissing down my neck. His hands start untying the strings on the back of my dress.

"I have to tell you something." I tell him.

He groans against the crook of my neck "Can it wait?" Fingers slide in between my thighs, traveling higher and higher as I speak.

"Not really... Billy made a move on me." I feel his breathing stop for just a few seconds until he's looking me directly in the eye.

"Billy did what?"

"You heard me. Billy made a move on me."

He removes his hand from between my legs. "What exactly did he do?"

"He tried to kiss me."

He looks at me, eyes frozen. Breathing slow, trying to keep the rage from showing. "And?"

"And I slapped him." I can tell Gilbert is furious , but I can see the tug on his lips containing a smile when I say that.

"Good girl." He says lowly. 

"Are you angry, Gilbert?" I ask him while looking into his eyes.

"Yes, I'm very angry, Florence."

He puts his hands back on my thighs an goes higher and higher.

"Touch me, Gilbert." I say as I moan.

"You have to wait for that love."

I feel his groin pressing against my stomach. I reach down and unbutton his pants, but his hand grabs mine before I get my hands on him. "Keep your hands to yourself, Thompson."

"but I want to....."

Gilbert stops me right in my tracks when I reach down to his bulge.

"...Gilbert" I whine into the crook of his soft neck. His scent infiltrating my nose.

His fingers reach my core, and he slips a finger into me. My head automatically falls back against the shelf. He aggressively pleasures me. I can feel his jealousy... am I a bad person for liking it? I realize how much control I have over him.

A moan escapes my lips, one that I can't hold. And another one. And another one. His thumb swirles over my clit, making me want more. All his inches inside me.

"You like that?"

I can't find words to describe it. The feeling of him so close. But I want him even closer. So close that having his fingers inside of me is not enough.

"Gilbert... please." I moan even louder when he joins in another finger. His other hand covers my mouth when he hears the door to the library open. But he doesn't stop. Instead, he goes a step further, dropping down his pants making me look down at his hard length.

"Now, stay quiet just like that, darling." Removing his fingers, he slips in his dick. I let out a whine, but it gets muffled by the hand over my mouth.

"Did you hear that?" A male voice comes from the other side of the library.

"No. I didn't hear anything." Another male voice whispers.

"I swear I heard something."

"Stop, you're just trying to scare me, it's not funny."

"I swear, I'm not."

"Alejandro, stop."

"You think I'm lying, Cole?"

"I do. Now let's go. This place is starting to freak me out."

The door closes without another word. And I let out a moan that I've been holding in. Gilbert's thrusts quicken in pace, and the shelf behind me starts rocking with our movement. His breath starts going faster.

"You're still angry." I let out trying to hold in the other things that wanted to come out of my mouth.

"Of course, I am." He says breathing quickly. "Billy touched my girl." He groans.

I look up into his eyes as he looks down into mine. "Beautiful." He tells me. "Absolutely beautiful."

I lean over and kiss him. I kiss him so aggressively that I might as well just jump on top of him. From his lips I go down to his jaw.

"I'm so close." I breathe. In one thrust he's got me leaping over the edge in a bliss of excitement, relief and relaxation. My body goes limp, my knees shake, and my back aches. I slide down the bookshelf, but Gilbert grabs my arms, lifting me up and putting me in the chair. He kneels in front of me.

"I'm yours. You should know... I'm yours. I don't know if you truly know how much you mean to me. The influence you have over me is crazy. A word and I'll be doing whatever the hell you want me to. That's the power you have." He says.