Chapter 4: The sleep-over

Start from the beginning

Xiumin's POV

Joobyun helped me a lot and we even shared our personalities, he even told me that he was already born with strong arms, we have so much in common I tell you. He carried my last luggage and placed it at the trunk of my gray sports car "umm joobyun may I ask something?" I asked, we are now out of the dorm "what is it Minseok?" He asked "aigoo. Just call me xiumin, anyways where did the cars came from?" I asked "actually it is bought by chanyeol's father he said that when somebody asks us that where did the car came from, he told us to tell you that this is a way of thanking you for taking care of his son for the past few years" he explained and I nodded my head in satisfaction until I heard sehun shout "XIUMIN HYUNG!!" he shouted 'geez does he even need to shout that loud? Even the birds flew away from the trees' I thought to myself "aigoo what does that kid needs?" I mumbled "we should get back I think your frie--" I cut him off "they are my brothers" I said "huh?" He asked in total confusion "they are my brothers, since we stayed with each other for years we decided to call ourselves brothers" I explained to him "oh well then let me rephrase that, we should head back I think your brother needs you" he said and I just nodded my head and we went back inside the dorm, when we went inside "XIUMIN HYUNG!!" A really loud shout welcomed me "WHAT?!" I shouted back at him, I am downstairs while he's upstairs with his luggages "can you help me please?" He said doing his aegyo. Aigoo, when will this kid change. Out of a sudden a guy came near me and bowed "hello my name is sekyung and I am assigned to Mr. Oh sehun, is that him?" He asked as he pointed sehun and I nodded my head, he bowed and went to help sehun.

Minutes later the others came down with their luggages already at their own car, the only one's missing now is chanyeol "what's taking him so long?" Luhans asked as he lay down on the floor "yeah I'm craving for bubble tea right now" sehun said 'tsk these guys are so immature' I thought to myself and went chanyeol's room I didn't bother to knock and just went inside. I found chanyeol zipping his last set of luggage, I looked around the room and it was so clear "wow! You're really excited to stay home with your sister" I said "yeah, I just want to make up for her, even when she doesn't remember me" he said which made me confuse "don't worry yeol she'll remember us" I said as I patted his back and he nodded"hyung can you help me carry these luggages?" He asked as he stood up "wait" I said and went back to the living room "who's assigned for chanyeol?" I asked "that would be me" a guy said as he stood up and went near me "hello my name is kangsoo, its nice to meet you" he said as he bowed "nice to meet you to" I said "so what do chanyeol need?" He asked "he needs a hand" I replied he took a hand "here" he said as he handed me a hand, I gave him a questioning look "you said he needed a hand so here's a hand" he said and that's where realization strikes, he didn't get what I meant "I mean he needs help, where'd you get that anyways?" I asked before he could even answer Ji han answered for him "he uses it to scare us when we're watching horror films or when he feels like trolling" he said "oh so you're a troll too?" I asked "yup" he said "just like chen" I said "hey! Why'd you include me?" He asked "well I'm stating the truth" I said and he pouted while the others laugh even the drivers "so come on, chanyeol must be impatient" I said and he nodded his head, we went back to chanyeol's room and helped him with his luggages, among the twelve of us he has the most luggages to carry. I don't know what he puts inside why he carries too many.

"Okay that's the last one" kangsoo said as he closed the trunk "where to?" He asked chanyeol "hyung I want bubble tea" sehun told chanyeol while doing aegyo "Aigoo. Ask suho if he's willing to pay then I agree since there's more time left" he said. Sehun went to suho and did aegyo in front of him, he's cute when he does it and no one can ever resist him even our sunbaes at our former school, if you don't trust me then imagine. "Hyung can you treat us bubble tea?" Sehun asked cutely while doing his aegyo, suho looked away "no" he said but sehun won't stop so the result became "FINE! I'll treat you bubble tea" he surrendered "yehet!" Sehun jumped up and down "aigoo how can I even resist such a cute maknae" suho said. "Well the its settled, let's go to the bubble tea shop" chanyeol said and we went towards our assigned cars and our drivers started driving towards the nearest bubble tea shop.