Chapter 13

Naruto's POV

I made my way to the washroom wondering about how the washroom would be. But luckily it was clean. The only thing I pray when I go into some unknown place to stay is the washroom to be clean and safe.

I get rid of my clothes filled with dirt and mud. I sniff lifting my arm thinking if I had any bad smell on me but I don't. I don't sweat that much as well thanks to God. Why am I so conscious about myself when I never care about myself usually that much? Is that because of the jerk inside the room?

Now that I'm only in my boxers, I feel even more self conscious. Looking at my plain and fatless body through the large clean mirror, I start to think about what he would think about me. I'm sure he's not like me. He looks ripped even wearing clothes. He's neither that bulky nor too thin. He's just... perfect.

I press the button of the tap for the water to run and wash my face. I feel fresh. I finally open the door leaving the washroom to go inside the bedroom where Sasuke is seemed to be half lying on the bed comfortably looking through his phone.

After a few seconds, he looks up. What is there to be embarrassed about? We both are males here. He asks,"What do you do to have such tan skin?" Is he interested in beauty stuffs and skin care? That could be it because he doesn't seem to have single pore in his face.

I tell him,"I don't do anything." He doesn't say anything but stares at my body for a bit more instead. He says,"You'll sleep over there." Then he points to the other corner of the bed and then puts a pillow in the middle. He says,"Don't dare to snore. I can't sleep if there is much sound."

I snort,"I don't do that." He says,"Good for you." I get into the bed. I see him turning his back and then starts to give his attention to his phone. I close my eyes and open the lights to be turned off but nothing happened.

Then finally I had to speak to him again,"Will you not turn the lights off?" He replies in just one word,"No." I ask him,"Why not?" He says rudely,"Do I have to tell you everything? Shut up." I bite my bottom lips. I turn my back as well feeling anger.

After awhile I start to feel cold and then realize the blanket is on his body wholly while I'm totally naked being curled up. How cruel of him even though I was the one to give him warmth back there when he was trembling.

I ask him,"Can you share the blanket with me?" He replies,"I don't want to." Is he a child? I tell him,"Look, I'm cold here otherwise I wouldn't want to stay under one blanket with you."

He says,"I don't like skinship." I get up immediately and tell him being hyper,"Do you think that I'll jump into your bones! I would never!" Sasuke gets up to sit as well. He says,"Why not? Am I ugly?"

I tell him being nervous,"You are not.... I...." I couldn't finish the sentence I thought of saying. Sasuke shows his smirk that is making him look irresistible and being a man, even I can't deny the fact that he can make anyone fall into his arms. But I'm different! I know that!

Sasuke takes the pillow that is being used as a line that we both aren't supposed to cross and he throws it on the other side. He's making me wonder about his movements. He starts to come closer making me back away.

This bed is in the middle of the room and if I keep cowering like this, I'll end up falling on my butt and that will look super stupid in front of a guy like Sasuke. I ask him in a whispering tone as if my voice is refusing to come out,"What are you.. doing?"

Sasuke says smirking,"Nothing. Just checking something out." I'm on the edge of the bed and he's not stopping himself from whatever he's doing. What is he trying to check?

Sasuke starts to come even closer maybe intending to close the small gap between us as well. I don't know why I did that but I closed my eyes as if something weird is going to happen. I kept being like that for almost a minute but when I felt that nothing was happening, I opened my eyes.