Chapter 8

Naruto's POV

"Have you heard the story of Eros? The love between Eros who is also known as Cupid and Psyche?" Our teacher is talking through the whole class. In this beautiful garden with so many flowers as daisy and daffodils beside the small lake it feels refreshing to hear the great love story our teacher is telling us.

"Does this touching story gives you enough inspiration to paint something? How about you just paint two birds who are so in love with each other?" Our teacher says.

The woman who is talking so sweetly as if she's a goddess herself is named as Rin. This young woman already attracts a lot of males in our class. Even if they could find this class boring but still they are willing to pay attention just for this young teacher.

"What are you drawing?" A girl asks me randomly. I tell her,"Just this lake." The girl says,"But the theme should be love." I tell her,"But I think the lake is in love with the sky." The girl says rolling her eyes,"This is not the time to be a weirdo."

"I think it's fine." The voice makes us startled. We didn't notice Rin to sneak behind us. She says fixating her gaze on my still unfinished sketch,"Just don't forget to draw the connection between the lake and the sky."

I think I managed to point out the connection. In the eyes of the beautiful lake which is dressed with so many flowers , the sky can see it's reflection. As if the lake's whole world is the sky.

Then suddenly we get to hear the klop klop sound as some animal like horse is running near by. What is it? I hear our teacher sighing as if she's disappointed in something. Someone asks her,"What is it Miss. Nohara?"

Rin says looking disappointed,"They are heading to the stadium for horse riding." Someone says,"That sounds cool." Rin says sighing,"Yes but during such class as this, it's rather disturbing. You know, we need a calm environment so that our imagination works well. This sound disturbs the process."

I ask her,"Can we go for horse riding as well?" Rin smiles at me and says,"Why? Is Naruto kun interested in horse riding?" I tell her letting out a nervous chuckle,"No! I just want to try it once but that just sounds so fancy."

Rin says patting my head like I'm a pet cat,"It's not. You need to apply for a certain club if you want to ride one. But letting you in that club is up to the president's decision."

"Well, we could have a glimpse of Naruto kun riding a horse wearing a royal like attire. The wind will touch his beautiful blond hair and the sun will make them look more light. He would definitely look like a prince. We could find a brilliant idea about painting something, isn't it dear students?" She says joking a bit. That was so cheesy.

"Your highness?" The voice of Hinata startled me. I tell her,"What the actual nonsense are you saying?" Hinata says,"Didn't you pay heed to our sensei? She told us that you could look like a prince. So this nickname just suits you fine."

I smile a bit and tell her,"You like to mock me, don't you Hinata? Hinata laughs and says,"I'm not capable of making a mockery of our highness." I chuckle along with her matching her sound. This is not so bad.

"Do you know Naruto? Who were the one to ride those horses?" I now know who they are. Hinata says,"Want to have a glimpse?" I nodded feeling the sudden urge to have a look. Hinata says,"Then follow me."

Going to the way where there is a deep forest that is included as the school property. There is a big place which is used as a stadium. They can't possibly have a hippodrome in here so instead they are using this stadium as one.

Hinata says,"We don't have to hide Naruto kun." She must has seen me hiding myself behind a chair lowering my body while she's standing straight not fearing anything. Are we even permitted to come here? Hinata says,"This place is open for everyone."